Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr: 'If Mayweather KO's U Then U'r Career Is Over Cause My Son Cant Crack'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    hahaha lmfao.

Comment

The education system must have been pretty poor, wherever the OP took his schooling or unless he never attend any classes.

Comment

lmfao all these butthurt people dont understand the meaning of paraphrasing.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Maybe LarryXXX is the bright one and you are the idiot.

When you put something in quotes, that means its a word for word verbatim. Not "paraphrasing" like you put.

Next time, think before you post.
        I used single quotes and its perfectly fine to use single quotes while paraphrasing. Only Double Quotes should be applied to direct verbatim quotes.
        Last edited by MaskedMurderer; 04-04-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Said nothing that even alluded to this.

Comment

Comment

Don't make any more threads, leave that to the people with brains.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                lmfao all these butthurt people dont understand the meaning of paraphrasing.

I used single quotes and its perfectly fine to use single quotes while paraphrasing. Only Double Quotes should be applied to direct verbatim quotes.
                Either you're choosing to mislead or you don't know how to use single and double quotes and quotations

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  Either you're choosing to mislead or you don't know how to use single and double quotes and quotations

Comment

Working...
                  X