Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios is The only Real Exciting Boxer in the sport today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    I don't like to watch boxing matches of ppl who have no boxing skills...
    Rios actually has great inside skills that RJJ recognizes and plenty of other creditable people. You just hate him it seems for personal reason, which if the case you should just stay out of thread as these as it will inflict some personal feelings and the inevitable statement made out of hate will be posted as the one you just did.

#MenActingLikeFemales #KeepYourFeelingsInChecK #WhamBurger

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Hit the nail on the head. ****, I even like watching guys like Ward. Just to see how they break an opponent down, and just to outclass someone is exciting in it's own right.

Yes, even guys like Lennox Lewis were exciting to me.
      Yup. With the top, top guys like Ward and Lewis, I get a similar enjoyment as I do from watching, say, Roger Federer or Usain Bolt. Just seeing guys on the top of their game showing how it's done. As well as loving the boxing just because I love the boxing, there's a level of pure admiration there too.

It was like that with some of Floyd's inside work against Cotto. Some of the slow motion replays made Floyd look impossibly good.

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
        I guess alot of people who ar all who I quoted, he had FOTYin the bag till marquez came along, and even in this thread people are argreeing.

so you sound like a hater with a vendetta against him, you probably ones of those guys still butthurt over the whole abril scandal.
        I really dont care that Abril beat him. Sounds to me like you need to get over it (you mentioned it not me)

It took two fighters to make a fight of the year candidate which I agree was worthy. I simply mean I like the art of the sweet science as much as the caveman style. But finesse to me is the best.

Comment

Working...
        X