Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: If Cotto fight as hard as Frazier against Ali can he beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: If Cotto fight as hard as Frazier against Ali can he beat Floyd?

IF Miguel Cotto fight as hard as Joe Frazier did against Ali can he beat floyd?

Basically going 500%, half blind don't care about your life pure hatred want to kill some monkey insane with rage ****.

I say yes, I actually don't think Floyd can knock out Cotto with one punch, it will be a combination of set ups leading to a TKO. But if Cotto had iron will like Frazier type will and heart, he can possibly kill Floyd in the ring
    Yes, a joe frazier type Cotto will beat Floyd
    69.57%
    no, all the heart in the world still get stop by Floyd too big talent gap
    30.43%

Comment

Looking at Floyd's fights I think he can

the gap between frazier and Ali in terms of skills is obviously

MUCH SMALLER then cotto and floyd

but there is no way in ****ing hell Floyd show the type of heart Ali shows, the type of courage Ali shows.

If Cotto literally go all out like Floyd killed his family, he might do this.

Comment

I mean cotto isn't a god damn journeyman

his boxing skills is still B+ LEVEL, maybe maybe even A-

so combine that with the will of frazier, against a aging Floyd, who knows

Comment

Floyd's skills + Cotto's skills + both not being in their primes = could be an unexpected great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
            I mean cotto isn't a god damn journeyman

his boxing skills is still B+ LEVEL, maybe maybe even A-

so combine that with the will of frazier, against a aging Floyd, who knows
            Aggravated much???? LOl

Comment

Comment

If cotto goes that hard in yes he can def pull the upset without a doubt. But he must go hard and pace himself to

Comment

Sure why not. JMM gave a hell of a performance and beat Pacquiao in most people's eyes. Cotto can do the same thing for sure!

Comment

I think the talent gap between bradley cotto < pac mayweather

is narrow enough that a all out all heart joe frazier cotto can beat a semi complacent Mayweather.

So counting out Cotto is just foolishness. I see huge potential for upsets especially from bradley. But Cotto as well, I just don't see floyd or manny showing ali like heart if they are pushed too hard. I just don't,

Comment

Working...
                    X