No announcement yet.

Ortiz: Mayweather Doesn't Belong In The Same Ring With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    I told yall that as the fight grew near more people would favor Victor. Now do yall believe me. Its sad to see so many doubt Mayweathers superiority in the game. His hard work and dedication to perform at 110% every fight is unmatched. Hes always in tip top shape. Many say that Mayweather does not punish his opponants or damage them, I have to laugh at this. Mayweather does more damage to his opponants than any fighter in recent history. Boxing is 90% mental, and Mayweather cripples all of his opponants mentally by the middle rounds with pure skill.

To be ko'ed means you got caught with a punch that stopped you, it leaves room for alot of excuses. Many say it was a lucky punch, some say you diddnt train right, or that you underestimated your opponant. When someone out boxes you for 12 rounds, the way Mayweather does it, it makes you feel dumb,slow,and foolish. It opens your eyes to reveal your place on the natural talent scale. You realized first hand that you are no where near the best, and it makes you doubt yourself and everything you do.

Those questions in your head play tricks on you over and over as you re-live that beatdown in your mind over and over. This is why most fighters who suffer beat downs from superior boxers never regain their status previously held. Just think about, george forman vs Ali, Mike tyson vs Douglas, B-hop vs Trinandad, Ray leonard vs Duran, Mayweather vs Gotti, Calzagy vs Jeff lacy, etc etc you get the picture. Those type of beatings are devastating. They live the rest of thier lives dreaming about that embarrassing ass whipping they suffered in front of the world on t.v. I think if Mayweather of old shows up, Vic will be in for a long slow beating that could very well result in a TKO.
    lol yep you called it....... But reality will set in on fight night....

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      AARGH, Large fonts to a prove point that nobody ready!
      I read it and he was 100% correct

Comment

BOY ORTIZ SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!
        Unless he wins O_o

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
          I told yall that as the fight grew near more people would favor Victor. Now do yall believe me. Its sad to see so many doubt Mayweathers superiority in the game. His hard work and dedication to perform at 110% every fight is unmatched. Hes always in tip top shape. Many say that Mayweather does not punish his opponants or damage them, I have to laugh at this. Mayweather does more damage to his opponants than any fighter in recent history. Boxing is 90% mental, and Mayweather cripples all of his opponants mentally by the middle rounds with pure skill.

To be ko'ed means you got caught with a punch that stopped you, it leaves room for alot of excuses. Many say it was a lucky punch, some say you diddnt train right, or that you underestimated your opponant. When someone out boxes you for 12 rounds, the way Mayweather does it, it makes you feel dumb,slow,and foolish. It opens your eyes to reveal your place on the natural talent scale. You realized first hand that you are no where near the best, and it makes you doubt yourself and everything you do.

Those questions in your head play tricks on you over and over as you re-live that beatdown in your mind over and over. This is why most fighters who suffer beat downs from superior boxers never regain their status previously held. Just think about, george forman vs Ali, Mike tyson vs Douglas, B-hop vs Trinandad, Ray leonard vs Duran, Mayweather vs Gotti, Calzagy vs Jeff lacy, etc etc you get the picture. Those type of beatings are devastating. They live the rest of thier lives dreaming about that embarrassing ass whipping they suffered in front of the world on t.v. I think if Mayweather of old shows up, Vic will be in for a long slow beating that could very well result in a TKO.
          I totally agree...when u get beat over 12rds that shows who the dominant fighter is/was. U had a whole fight to implement ur game plans and make adjustments. I argue with friends and brothers all the time about which is worst...a KO or a 12rd butt kickin, anybody can get caught by a lesser fighter (Lennox vs Rahman) but its very very very rare to see the better fighter out boxed for 12rds.

Comment

This guy is not confident at all.
            You can't fool me Victoria Secrets Ortiz.

He is trying to convince himself that he can beat Mayweather.
            Thats the sign of a young , unsure of himself fighter.

When Ortiz was about to fight Berto, he had a quiet confidence about himself.
            Now he acts like he is the undefeated fighter who has dominated the sport since turning pro.

But the truth is, Your not Victoria Secrets Ortiz.
            You are the guy who got a draw with Peterson and quit against Maidana.
            You are the guy who hasn't faced one great fighter in his career.
            You are the guy who is just a hype job because you beat another hype job on HBO.

How are you giving the biggest cash cow in boxing a shot?
            He is giving you a shot so stop.

Comment

Working...
            X