Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: What should constitute a fighter deserving more of the money split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever gets more to people to pay to watch them takes the split. Simple.

Comment

i voted all of the above...but of course ppv draw has more weight. the problem with drawing power is you can not quantify it with numbers or percentages so eventually it all boils down to what the fighters can agree on.

Comment

I think it has been established that more sales power = more money split, No matter how we diced it Belts,ranking etc does not decides who gets more or who gets what.

Comment

LOL hahahaha

Comment

smh real men dont listen to fleetwood mac

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              smh real men dont listen to fleetwood mac
              What do real men listen to?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                What do real men listen to?

We listen to warrior music . the only type of music that puts hair on your chest

we listen to warrior music
                Last edited by treason1; 06-30-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

All this over shadows the fact that there was once a time where fighters wanted to prove they were the best and that was more important than the difference between "alot of money" and "alot of money plus a bit more".

Comment

theres alot th consider like whos fighting for right and wrong truth & justice & whos only fighting so he can brag about having money while recording songs with a known crack dealer like 50 cent . anyway i made a list of tangibles

1. ppv buys
                    2. popularity
                    3. whos in more movies
                    4. who holds a position in public office
                    5. whos more of a warrior
                    6. entertainment value when in the ring
                    7. sex appeal
                    8 endorsements
                    9. who the more kos in the last few fights
                    10. who fights for truth & justice
                    11. who father doesnt sell crack

manny leads the way in al of those catogorys so he should get the bigger piece of the pie
                    Let me edit your list:

theres alot th consider like whos fighting for right and wrong truth & justice & whos only fighting so he can brag about having money while recording songs with a known crack dealer like 50 cent . anyway i made a list of tangibles

1. ppv buys

manny leads the way in al of those catogorys so he should get the bigger piece of the pie
                    PPV buys are the only thing. If they are equal, then and only then should other things be considered. And I think you will find that Manny does not lead the way in that category.

Comment

1. Revinue generated
                      2. Who wants the fight more/position of power for non money factors
                      Example. fighter A isnt a big draw, but a respected lineal champion who doesnt give a **** who he defends against. Will fight a bum or a threat. as long as the money is right.
                      Fighter B is a big draw but REALLY wants to be the champion. He's not a mandatory challenger.

Fighter B generates more money but would be likely to accept a take it or leave it offer of a smaller spilt as he wants the fight more.

the above example isnt to do with Pac and May btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X