No announcement yet.

Expert Fan Advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Fan Advice?

Well I have been on here for some time and I always see how certain fans defend fighters with excuses that the fighter themselves haven't even stated. For example, A lot people on here are saying Broner stated he was going to 140 and shouldn't fight Khan. He should fight Molina instead lol. Last I remember Broner was willing to rematch Maidana for the 147 title he once held. That being said there is no reason why he shouldn't fight Khan at 147 especially him being so confident and "About Billions". Another example would be the Canelo was "weight drained doe" excuse. Canelo has had several interviews giving Floyd full credit for his win but all I see is fans claiming he was weight drained. When will fans stop making stuff up and go by what the fighters have said. Broner is willing to to fight at 147 and Canelo was not weight drained. What do you guys think? I am personally sick of these fake fight night "pros" who claim to know everything about boxing and what boxers are thinking

Originally posted by IconicOne86 View Post
    Well I have been on here for some time and I always see how certain fans defend fighters with excuses that the fighter themselves haven't even stated. For example, A lot people on here are saying Broner stated he was going to 140 and shouldn't fight Khan. He should fight Molina instead lol. Last I remember Broner was willing to rematch Maidana for the 147 title he once held. That being said there is no reason why he shouldn't fight Khan at 147 especially him being so confident and "About Billions". Another example would be the Canelo was "weight drained doe" excuse. Canelo has had several interviews giving Floyd full credit for his win but all I see is fans claiming he was weight drained. When will fans stop making stuff up and go by what the fighters have said. Broner is willing to to fight at 147 and Canelo was not weight drained. What do you guys think? I am personally sick of these fake fight night "pros" who claim to know everything about boxing and what boxers are thinking
    Bumpitty Bump

Comment

Working...
    X