No announcement yet.

Ward and Froch should be consider top 5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    Yeah not top 20 is a little harsh, Carl is in the 15 to 20 range for me. He has a good resume but he is lacking big time in the skills department.
    define skill?

Comment

P4P doesn't really mean anything and is incredibly subjective. No doubt Froch has one of the best resumes over the past few years though.

Comment

Yeah not top 20 is a little harsh, Carl is in the 15 to 20 range for me. He has a good resume but he is lacking big time in the skills department.
        Well when you look at how good his resume is, he's clearly doing something right.

Comment

So Judah >>>>> froch, right? thats what i thought!

Comment

It's not pfp best skills, it's pfp best fighter as evinced by their competitive record.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              So Judah >>>>> froch, right? thats what i thought!
              Not currently but at his best Judah is 10x better than Froch ever was or could be.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                define skill?
                Use common sense. If you think Froch is a skillful boxer something is wrong with you.

Comment

Not currently but at his best Judah is 10x better than Froch ever was or could be.
                  This is nonsense - and I'm a Judah fan. He was hyped up 10x more than Froch though.

Comment

Ward is my #1. His last 2 years are the best of top fighters. PFP currently is mostly a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      This is nonsense - and I'm a Judah fan. He was hyped up 10x more than Froch though.
                      I stand by my claim. Froch is nowhere near as good as Judah at his best.

Comment

Working...
                      X