Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is usually the best part of your day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Great thread, and yea I 5 starred it. One of my favorite times of day is when I get up bout round 7(central time zone FTMFW!!!!!), and go out to water the grass, with a cup of freshly brewed coffee(with a lil Crown in it of course), and my Blacks(thats Black-N-Milds for those that dont know). Mrs. Chief is 9 times outta 10 still sleeping, and the house is good and quite, as well as the neighborhood.

There's a nice cool breeze as I sit out on my porch and watch the lawn get soaked, and smell the wet grass. Damn shame I'm only gonna get those moments on the weekends when my black ass goes back to work in a couple of weeks.
    do you champ your blacks before smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      kinda racist crap is this???

Comment

Thats the 1st time I ever heard it refered to as champin um. We call it freakin um. But yezzir, they get softened up for the chief session Jose mah homie. How you been bruh, I aint been on like I used to and gotta catch up with ya'll. How's thangs been goin on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          kinda racist crap is this???
          Take it easy Timmy mah homie. He's just callin Blacks the champs thats all. Take a sip of the coffe and put one in the air for ya potna. :doobie:

Comment

Thats the 1st time I ever heard it refered to as champin um. We call it freakin um. But yezzir, they get softened up for the chief session Jose mah homie. How you been bruh, I aint been on like I used to and gotta catch up with ya'll. How's thangs been goin on here?
            I quit cigarettes but once in a while I smoke a black takes a little to champ but its all worth it and with a cup of Black Coffee...lol
            everything good brother...slowly fitting in this joint...

Comment

Take it easy Timmy mah homie. He's just callin Blacks the champs thats all. Take a sip of the coffe and put one in the air for ya potna. :doobie:
              i know bro, i am only bugging.

Comment

I quit cigarettes but once in a while I smoke a black takes a little to champ but its all worth it and with a cup of Black Coffee...lol
                everything good brother...slowly fitting in this joint...
                Thats whats happenin mah homie. Imma probably quit smokin altogether next year. My ass is gettin old, and want to be around for a lil while longer. But nothin besides pvssy, and head, can compare to a Black, wit a cup of Black Coffee.

Glad to see you still on that black coffee. Its somethin bout coffee in its pure form without all the extra ****, thats makes it taste good as all hell.

While I do admit, I usually put a nip of Crown in it to give it a nice lil subtle edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  i know bro, i am only bugging.
                  Just for you Timmy mah homie. I know you'll appreciate this here.

Comment

Getting up to be at the gym when it opens at 4 am. After working out jumping in the shower then getting dressed for work. I feel great up until the point I hit the parking lot at my job. Straight downhill from there until I get off

Comment

getting home from work on a hot ass day and diving in the pool with work clothes on...(real talk)

Comment

Working...
                      X