No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Amir Khan, Ricky Hatton, Chris John Hit Panama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Amir Khan, Ricky Hatton, Chris John Hit Panama

Panama City - The World Boxing Association is ready for their annual awards dinner, which takes place on Wednesday in Panama City. Many of the special guests arrived on Tuesday, including Chris John, Amir Khan, Ricky Hatton and Takashi Uchiyama and they were greeted by Roberto "Mano de Piedra" Duran and Gilberto Jesus Mendoza (Vice President of the WBA). At the same time, in the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel Miramar, the production team is working on the assembly of the stage, scenery, sound and lights.

[Click Here To Read More]

For a former athlete who's not even in his forties yet to look like that is truly inexcusable and depressing at the same time.

Comment

I always said Floyd was doing Fatton a favor by not making him cut back down to JWW...

I miss them days.... *******s didn't exist.. This website made a lot more sense too.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        For a former athlete who's not even in his forties yet to look like that is truly inexcusable and depressing at the same time.
        Would be fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by wess View Post
          i always said floyd was doing fatton a favor by not making him cut back down to jww...

I miss them days.... *******s didn't exist.. This website made a lot more sense too.
          lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hatton looks like he's going fishing......

Comment

Hatton Looks A Hundred Years Old LOL ?

Comment

Anybody wanna donate?

Comment

All these MOFO's would not last with Duran a round.

Comment

Working...
                  X