No announcement yet.

Gym nicknames.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym nicknames.

Do the boxers/trainers in your gym have nicknames for you or any other boxer in the club?

We had this one kid everyone called Animal, because his hair was out of control, and when he hit the heavy bag, he looked like Animal from The Muppets playing the drums.

The only nickname I ever had was "Mighty Mouse". God only knows why.

pitbull cuz hes a beast

Comment

some gus in the gym, are panther, the wolf, hatian sensation, and for me ive been dubbed the babyface bomber,tank, and the reporter. reporter because ill get off track and talk to everybody when i should be training

Comment

there was this one kid everyone called jack black cus he looked just like him

Comment

they call me gatti

Comment

They call me Flexx cuz Im always in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
              they call me gatti
              That's too bad

Comment

Good ones guys. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Cheeky, my trainer doesnt noe how to say my name it got lost in translation and cheeky has stuck

There is a boy called Lukas but his name has been transplanted to Lucky

Comment

Most of my mates call me Spacey... cause it is my surname, the trainers and coaches don't though because of me being new to the club and only going for 4 weeks... but some people at the gym that know me (from outside boxing... like one or two people) call it me.

Comment

Working...
                    X