Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on here could be the next Eli or radio Raheem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I wish i had that job..my interviews would be no hold punches..might even see some fights in mine
    Yet the guy in your avi and sig censors the media more than anyone else in the sport.sometimes Bans members if they write something he doesn't approve of. Sometimes ignores media members. Fails to answer questions. Incorrectly calls media members liars -e.g. I never said manny pacquaio yes you're next

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Natas/Hougigo, IMHO.
      Good choices, I'd also throw in Jas and Weebs for the UK boxers

Comment

anybody can do it, all it is, is holding a camera and talking. Thing is gonna be awhile before you earn a income at it so you gonna have to be having a regular job and this which is hard cause press conference etc are on business day. So unless you got your money right or live at your moms (like alot of people here) you will be hard pressed to pull it off.

Comment

Ellie reminds me of that canadian comedian Nathan Fielder. He has all the professional reporting fundamentals but its like he is ******ed. Plus he uses all these ancient software for his video's prob like windows 95 or something.

Comment

Golovkin would be great. Probably the most professional poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I wish i had that job..my interviews would be no hold punches..might even see some fights in mine
              Lmfao. Fo sho. I'll take Larry, might slug it out with a couple of those cats.

Comment

Rumors abound that elie seckbach was in fact thuggery from a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Golovkin would be great. Probably the most professional poster on here.
                  'Murders on Film' by BoxingScene user Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    Yeah I think hougigo would be cool. He stays pretty unbiased even threw all the bs in boxing and larry who u trying to fight man? Lol
                    lol..you know me man anybody can get it

Comment

I think Larry, Jas, DonMega, New England, and LomaUsykKlichko would do well,

Comment

Working...
                      X