Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse and Sergio Martínez sparring video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez was obviously taking it easy but his defense is really lacking on the inside and he's a sucker for right hand leads (one of the reasons why I'm picking Floyd to beat him).

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Double post.

Comment

I agree, I think Lucas looked good i there but Sergio took it easy but cmon.

We can't expect Sergio an almost super middleweight to start throwing hard punches against a recent light welterweight no matter how tough Lucas is.
        Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 12-16-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Pretty cool video, Lucas can't get any better sparring than that, even though Sergio was definitely taking it easy on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Cool vid. Sergio was taking it easy. Matthyse is an animal on the inside. I can`t wait for matthyse to obliterate lundy and get on the mix with the top dogs at 140.
            I just can't stop laughing with your picture of Floyd drilling Justin Bebier

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I just can't stop laughing with your picture of Floyd drilling Justin Bebier
              LOL same

Sweet vid, two of my favorites going at it. Now if we can only get footage of Cotto sparring with GGG...

Comment

I love this type of ****.

Good post.

Comment

I love this type of ****.

Good post.

Comment

Cool vid...crazy to see the size difference and the skill set so clearly...I'm startin to think martinez might be the best boxer active right now...

Comment

I get a hard on watching martinez box, its a thing of beauty

Comment

Working...
                      X