Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for PEDs to kick in from the 6th round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PED talk is becoming increasingly boring, we all know most boxers will take supplements hopefully none of them are Illegal.

Can we move on, change the record.

Comment

PED talk about Marquez is so funny. Pacqiuao is the one that was surrounded by ped. Everyone should shut up and enjoy that boxing had a great night. Pacqiuao got caught by a clean power shot, he got careless and paid for it. Fight could have gone either way at that point of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Why wouldn't you accept that?

A car crashes into a parked car at 30mph - Driver gets out unscathed, car has minor damage.

A car crashes head on with another both doing 30mph = 60mph impact, both cars are wrote off and drivers suffer serious injuries.
        You misunderstand me Dan. I'm saying I don't accept that Marquez was juiced.. and that I believe it was a perfect punch that Pac walked right onto, like you say doubling it's power.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
            I'm not a PED expert so I need some help from you guys.

I was wondering if PEDs can be designed to take effect from the 6th round?

I saw Pacquiao (full credit to him, he made the best PPV fight we've seen in many years) get up after a huge right to almost his temple in the 3rd.

Then after Pac scores a KD in the 5th, Marquez immediately landed a huge right flush on his chin which pushed Pac back. But Pac came forward again straight away.

Only in the 6th from a less powerful punch does Pac get KOed.

So if we accept that Marquez was on something (instead of timing and Pacquiao's momentum being the cause of the KO), it must only have taken effect from the 6th round. Otherwise the harder, equally well placed punches would have KOed Pac.

Could someone please explain what PED that is as I can't find any information on it!

Thanks
            maybe JMM's trainer mixed the PED's with time from that justin timberlake movie before injecting him so when the time ran out the PED's kicked in. ANyone check JMM's forearm for digital display?

Comment

Comment

I lol'd

Comment

Yup new timed released PEDS, just select which round you want the PED to activate.

Comment

At first I thought this post was just pure sarcasm and a jab at the pac fans but then i realized this guy was serious.
                    there are some legit ******s in here lol.

Comment

Manny walked right into that damn punch,do any of you box or ever boxed?or better yet had a fight?he walked into it thats why it layed him out

Comment

Working...
                      X