Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez now ranked #4 at 154 by the WBC. Ahead of Rosado,Molina, Andrade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they kno better.....

Comment

Watch them say Lopez was a TOP 10 JMW in the wbc rankings like they did with Rhodes

Theres always something with sanctioning bodies but by far the WBC gives out the baddest reputation in boxing.Obviously you have to be Mexican to get these VIP privileges.I feel sorry for all these guys that have worked hard and somehow get turned down.
      Last edited by AP♠; 07-12-2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

No comment...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          The WBC is in GBP's back pocket.
          WBC is in every one's back pocket. As long as they're deep enough.

Pacquiao[WW] vs Margarito[coming off a 1 year ban/win over a journeyman] for the vacant WBC 154 pound title, at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            Watch them say Lopez was a TOP 10 JMW in the wbc rankings like they did with Rhodes

Theres always something with sanctioning bodies but by far the WBC gives out the baddest reputation in boxing.Obviously you have to be Mexican to get these VIP privileges.I feel sorry for all these guys that have worked hard and somehow get turned down.
            Rhodes was actually ranked #4 by The Ring in JMW. Bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post

Rhodes was already a top 5 Jr.Middleweight when Canelo fought him and you have no room cause the WBO hands them belts to PR boxers like candy. Your champions list is inflated.

It may seem like I'm defending the WBC but I'm not. It's **** just like the rest.

Comment

Canelo is by far the worst champion today based on the competition he has faced

Comment

A sanctioning body catering to the money? Shocking.

Comment

Ryan Rhodes #4 ranking is as legit as Lopez's #4 ranking

Comment

Originally posted by бохея View Post
                      Ryan Rhodes #4 ranking is as legit as Lopez's #4 ranking
                      Ryan Rhodes was ranked #4 JMW by The Ring. Lopez is not ranked at all at JMW, but is still ranked #4 by the WBC at 154.

Two completely different rankings. Rhodes is actually more legit than Lopez as a JMW. If you argue against that, you're ******ed and are trying to change history. Rhodes was actually a legit top 5 JMW. JMW was not what it is today when Rhodes was there, it was weaker, one of the weakest divisions after HW and Cruiser. 154 got it's hype with fights like Lara-Williams, Kirkland-Angulo, Molina beating Kirkland, and of course Mayweather vs Cotto. Canelo-Rhodes was actually a legit fight, but he has since then moved down in competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X