Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Martinez vs Barker Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Martinez vs Barker Final Press Conference

New York, NY - Earlier this afternoon, Lou DiBella, of DiBella Entertainment, hosted the final press conference for "Noche De 'Maravilla'" featuring WBC Diamond belt Middleweight Champion, and top three pound-for-pound fighter, Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (47-2-2, 26KO's), who will be taking on undefeated European Champion "Dazzling" Darren Barker (23-0, 14 KOs), this Saturday, October 1st, at Boardwalk Hall, in Atlantic City, NJ. The show will air live on HBO's World Championship Boxing at 10:00 P.M. ET/7:00 P.M. PT, opening with the much anticipated rematch between "Irish" Andy Lee (26-1, 19KO's) and Bryan Vera (19-5, 12KO's).

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn Andy Lee has a funny looking haircut. . lol why is he gonna rock the undershave? He needs to rock the FULL ON CORBETT haircut! WAR LEE!!!

Martinez looks a little yellowish and drained in the last picture. . . could just be the lighting, but I hope Barker finds a way to END him. . .

Comment

Waaaar Barker!

Comment

Sergio is gna truck over this dude! Say what u want, his stance sucks, his hands are down a lot! At the end of the day he puts the hurt on dudes! After this I wanna see him fight the likes of Pirog, Sturm or even Golovkin even Jr... Ill take it! He needs to show us all that it doesn't mattter who u put in front of him, he is athletically ions above the rest! Just my opinion! But he does need to fight these upper echelon fighters! This shld be his last fight fighting a scrub like Barker! He's too strong, too atheltic not too be fighting guys in his weight class! Let's see what Dibella has in store! Just gets annoying seein guys goin lower to fgiht guys for the money, Champions are made by fighting the best of the best!

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
          Steroidgio is gna truck over this dude!
          who cares. it's just another case of BUM ON BUM VIOLENCE.

Comment

Sergio will destroy this bum

Comment

Martinez is a straight gee, he's gonna do a number on Barker

Comment

Man, why did Barker come in looking like a bum? Way to beat the perception.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Man, why did Barker come in looking like a bum?
                  actually it's a big improvement. this is how BARKER normally dresses:

Comment

Believe me, Barker will cause Martinez a LOT of problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X