No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldgringo
    You put him on the list but you leave off other guys like Vinnie Johnson, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson?

Horry's name isn't Mr. Big Shot...it's Big Shot Bob (gayest nick ever). The real Mr. Big Shot actually had a very good game...it's just sad that Rasheed Wallace is a dumb ass who tried to trap the corner and leave a guy who already drilled 5 threes in 1&1/2 periods open to ice the game. Basically, the Pistons lost it.
    false....

horry put the spurs on his back, sheed could have been all over horry and the shot wouldve dropped. in fact he hit one with sheed on him and it was all net.

btw with 5.9 left on the clock why did the pistons give the ball to rip? he isnt a clutch player like chauncey or sheed......

btw i was pretty close on duncan stats

i guessed 30 14 and 4 blks

actual 26 19 and 2 blks

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
      false....

horry put the spurs on his back, sheed could have been all over horry and the shot wouldve dropped. in fact he hit one with sheed on him and it was all net.

btw with 5.9 left on the clock why did the pistons give the ball to rip? he isnt a clutch player like chauncey or sheed......

actual 26 19 and 2 blks

I'm not saying that he wouldn't have dropped it with Sheed in his face or not...even though you can't say that for sure either because neither of us know.

What I'm bitter about and what I'm trying to say is that HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THE BALL ANYWAY!!! THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IS ALWAYS THE GUYS OUT OF BOUNDS....especially when the man who takes the ball out is the same man who dropped 5 threes in the previous period and a half. You can't argue that The Pistons never should have let him shoot that three. The worst thing that happens when Ginobili gets it in the corner is that he drives and makes the deuce and we either win it on our next shot or go to double OT.

Tell me I'm wrong...oh yeah and you shouldn't even talk about Duncan...he's a disgrace who basically tried every chance he got to give the Pistons a comfortable lead. He choked and choked hard...but not as badly as our defense choked on the last play of the game.

Comment

false....

actual 26 19 and 2 blks

Chauncey was being double covered...

Comment

I'm not saying that he wouldn't have dropped it with Sheed in his face or not...even though you can't say that for sure either because neither of us know.

What I'm bitter about and what I'm trying to say is that HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THE BALL ANYWAY!!! THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IS ALWAYS THE GUYS OUT OF BOUNDS....especially when the man who takes the ball out is the same man who dropped 5 threes in the previous period and a half. You can't argue that The Pistons never should have let him shoot that three. The worst thing that happens when Ginobili gets it in the corner is that he drives and makes the deuce and we either win it on our next shot or go to double OT.

Tell me I'm wrong...oh yeah and you shouldn't even talk about Duncan...he's a disgrace who basically tried every chance he got to give the Pistons a comfortable lead. He choked and choked hard...but not as badly as our defense choked on the last play of the game.
          please duncan had a great game and he did almost blow it at the end but you cant deny the numbers he put up.

and yea i can say for sure that horry makes that shot no matter what, just look at his credentials.....

its going to be extremely tough for the pistons too grab two games in san antonio...... close to imposssible

btw iam going to go eat some cheerios and ill be back in a few minutes

Comment

Chauncey was being double covered...
            what about sheed? he was making some big shots down the stretch..... imo tayshaun would have been a wiser choice than rip

Comment

please duncan had a great game and he did almost blow it at the end but you cant deny the numbers he put up.

and yea i can say for sure that horry makes that shot no matter what, just look at his credentials.....

its going to be extremely tough for the pistons too grab two games in san antonio...... close to imposssible

btw iam going to go eat some cheerios and ill be back in a few minutes
              Dude Duncans numbers were completely erased by the fact that he missed like 5 free throws at the end of the 4th and OT, and lost the handle on that pass which he's lucky was not capitalized on at the other end.

No...I'm saying that HORRY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO CATCH THE BALL. I'm not saying that he would have never potentially made the shot with someone in his face...BUT HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVEN CAUGHT THE BALL.

If anyone can win two in San Antonio when their backs are against the wall its the Pistons. I wouldn't count them out yet.

Comment

what about sheed? he was making some big shots down the stretch..... imo tayshaun would have been a wiser choice than rip

I know...but Rip found his way to the ball and got a pretty good look around the free throw line so I'm not too depressed about that shot.

Comment

I know...but Rip found his way to the ball and got a pretty good look around the free throw line so I'm not too depressed about that shot.
                  and tony parker was playing d on him, a huge mismatch....

it was a great game though by far the best of the series

Comment

and tony parker was playing d on him, a huge mismatch....

it was a great game though by far the best of the series

pivotal game 5 is always the best...only outdone by game 7's which hopefully happens in this series.

Comment

pivotal game 5 is always the best...only outdone by game 7's which hopefully happens in this series.
                      this series is going 6, spurs will win thier third championship in the last 7 years

detroit had a good run but a repeat isnt in the cards

its likely though that these two teams will play for the championship next year as well.

they are the best two teams in the leauge hands down

Comment

Working...
                      X