Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " I think it was wrong for them to Impeach Nixon... They should have let Ted Kennedy drive him home." - Bernard Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
      I'm Free!

Chief, Bringer, you are awful, but I like you...

We do what we can homie . Did you bring beer Coke Loc? The price of admission is usually free, but it's late and beer tariffs will have to be installed so that the drunkenness can continue. (We can overlooks this with ****)

Besides Bringer's ass passed out again......****in light weight.

Comment

• The Swinger is too thin to hold his ale - 9 Foot and 110 pounds? Get out.

Being Scottish, I'm already hereditary disposed to hold back me Liquor, add to that a hunky beefy frame, and you've got a drinking Adonis.

Comment

• Wazzup Laddie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            The Swinger is too thin to hold his ale - 9 Foot and 110 pounds? Get out.

Being Scottish, I'm already hereditary disposed to hold back me Liquor, add to that a hunky beefy frame, and you've got a drinking Adonis.
            I thought Walt had that title Laddie. Dont tell me you into "drunkard jackin" now. Bringer's good for the 1st three drinks, but after that break out a cot, and get him a snuggie and his teddy, cause his ass is goin nite-nite. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did tonight. We gon have to up his drunk rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Wazzup Laddie?
              The Sky. As for my general Mental and Physical state - Then I'm Top Notch, Lover.

You're up early - ish... You drinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I thought Walt had that title Laddie. Dont tell me you into "drunkard jackin" now. Bringer's good for the 1st three drinks, but after that break out a cot, and get him a snuggie and his teddy, cause his ass is goin nite-nite. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did tonight. We gon have to up his drunk rep.

Walt's an American drinker. Send him over to Europe and he won't know his WALT-er Matthau's from His WALT Disney's.

It takes a rare Americano to cut it with Europe's best in the Drinking League.

Jim Morrison was part of that rare breed. Edgar Allen Poe also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Wazzup Laddie?
                  Clegg you gon cause alot of earlin(or seizures for the posters with epilepsy) with that Avi up here in the drunk lang bruh. Now we need a web cam function to see that ****.

Comment

• It's the final Account down! De-ra-re-de De-ra-re-de-de...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      It's the final Account down! De-ra-re-de De-ra-re-de-de...
                      No it isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X