Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will mayweather fans admit mayweather was scared to death of margarito???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    some things never change, floyd still ducking fighters left and right.
    lol @ you digging up a 4 year old thread to perpetuate your Mayweather hate.

I like Tony more than May, but I really don't think there was any ducking going on. Just doesn't add up

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      lol @ you digging up a 4 year old thread to perpetuate your Mayweather hate.

I like Tony more than May, but I really don't think there was any ducking going on. Just doesn't add up
      just 4 years, floyd's ducking seem a lot longer than that to be honest.

Comment

an alt digging up his old Mayweather hate threads? Get a grip on yourself man.

Comment

Take it from Floyd. He admitted not so many months ago that he avoided Margarito because there was something strange about him. It's a fighthype article I think.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Take it from Floyd. He admitted not so many months ago that he avoided Margarito because there was something strange about him. It's a fighthype article I think.
            Ha, ha. Actually, I can buy that. Tony is a weird mutherfu(#3r, and that's why I kinda like him.

Comment

Arum offered Mayweather 8 million for margo. Mayweather said he would stay with top rank if he could get 10 million dollar guarantees for margo and cotto, Arum said no. So Mayweather fought hatton and DLH for 20 million each and the rest is history. That is all fact.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                an alt digging up his old Mayweather hate threads? Get a grip on yourself man.
                LOL at this mayweather apologist trying to censor the truth.

Comment

Is VIVA MEXICO!! still around?

Anyhow, Mayweather could have fought Margarito any time since, he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    LOL at this mayweather apologist trying to censor the truth.
                    LOL at this hater still trying to down Floyd by spewing BS .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      LOL at this hater still trying to down Floyd by spewing BS .
                      you aint even a boxing fan like you said you just a mayweather fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X