No announcement yet.

Marquez doesnt have any room to criticize Hamed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez doesnt have any room to criticize Hamed

Hes never beat anyone great in their prime, Barrera and Joel Cassamayor were old men. He never faced Morales, Hamed and lost twice to Manny Pacquioa (he should of lost the first fight had the judge not made a tactical error).

And for christ's sake the guy takes penis up the bumhole more often than Mcdonalds sells hamburgers. Hes seen more **** than a fkin public toilet, the tit.

Nazeem would of left him for dead had they fought, no doubt it would of took 3 of Marquez's boyfriends to pick him off his ass.

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post

Nazeem would of left him for dead had they fought, no doubt it would of took 3 of Marquez's boyfriends to pick him off his ass.
    Too bad he was too much of a chicken ***** to fight him.

Comment

While his resume may rest largely on the two controversial Pacquiao fights, he's certainly at a vantage point to criticize Hamed's in terms of skills and heart if not resume.

Comment

Sad, JMM who was more then capable of beatin a prime MAB EM and in my opinion beat Pac 2nd fight could have accomplished alot more. JMM has every right to talk **** about Hamed dude didn't even want none with Mayweather either

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          Sad, JMM who was more then capable of beatin a prime MAB EM and in my opinion beat Pac 2nd fight could have accomplished alot more. JMM has every right to talk **** about Hamed dude didn't even want none with Mayweather either
          JMM was dreadfully mismanaged, in retrospect, I think he was the best of the four fighters but he never got to prove it in the ring. And I think he's in his rightful place to criticize Hamed, the prince showed a lot of quit in him when after he lost to barrera, he could have easily been in that mix with the fab four of our era.

Comment

man watever, hame ducked his ass for 2 years by getting on the wbo's nuts,thats what it seems like even manny said he ducked him

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
              JMM was dreadfully mismanaged, in retrospect, I think he was the best of the four fighters but he never got to prove it in the ring. And I think he's in his rightful place to criticize Hamed, the prince showed a lot of quit in him when after he lost to barrera, he could have easily been in that mix with the fab four of our era.
              Hey man but nothing to worry about. Baby Bull and Nate is next...I'll root for him

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                Hey man but nothing to worry about. Baby Bull and Nate is next...I'll root for him
                Those would be great wins for him, but the question is whether it is getting a little late for JMM.

Comment

hameds trainer- "we ducked marquez"

Comment

Marquez was a nobody when Hamed was in his prime

Comment

Working...
                    X