Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Luis Collazo high during the Amir Khan fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Collazo knew what he was there for. He was long past the point where he beats Amir Khan.

I can't believe the people who bought into Ortiz's latest quit job like it meant Collazo was back. No, he just happened to be the guy in the ring for Ortiz's latest quit job. Seriously NSB, you guys are crazy sometimes.
    I agree, it was like Collazo went from slightly underrated to overrated overnight.

Many people legit thought he would KO Khan, to be fair that may have been partly because of Khan's last fight against Diaz but still....solid win for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      ever heard of that saying

excuses, excuses
      I'm not making excuses i'm a fan of Khan's but i'm just saying Collazo was acting hella weird.

Comment

nothing strange

he couldnt cope with khans speed and became desperate

this myth you can simply walk khan down is working in favor of khan, collazo found out the hard way and was dropped 3 times

khan is looking strong at the weight, sitting on his punches, u cant just walk him down, cuz 9/10 u will be caught with something big

the way to beat khan is to be patient and with timing, and wait for him to slip up and slow down

Comment

Working...
        X