Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez reveals plans for Boxing Promotional Company (plus Mayweather news)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't believe until Floyd tweets it himself like he did with the Ortiz announcement. Although Ortiz did say he was lined up to fight Floyd and every one said Floyd wouldn't take on such a dangerous fight, then the fight did happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I won't believe until Floyd tweets it himself like he did with the Ortiz announcement. Although Ortiz did say he was lined up to fight Floyd and every one said Floyd wouldn't take on such a dangerous fight, then the fight did happen.
      I made a thread that went something along the lines of "Did anyone hear that Floyd is in fact fighting Ortiz next?" about a month or so before it was officially announced.

The thread was deleted after a hand full of pacterds bashed the shyt out of the fight making comments that Floyd would never fight a southpaw like Ortiz etc etc etc...

Now these pacterds are discrediting THE former (career) JMW Champion of the world and current MW Champion of the world Sergio Martinez because "rumors" are starting that FLoyd will fight him next...

Same shyt different restroom.

Comment

• mayweather will never ever fight martinez

Comment

• I don't know why this thing has to be kept secret.

What am I missing?

;-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
            Isn't Macklin lined up for St. Patty's Day?
            If you've got $5 coming your way next Thursday, but learn on Wednesday you have an opportunity to make $5,000 but you can only choose one, what would you do?

I know better than to lend this any credence, but damn I'm hoping against hope it's true.

Comment

Working...
            X