No announcement yet.

New Interview: Leonard Ellerbe "Top Rank has been lying to the public"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Pacquiao made $6 million for the Mosley fight.
    he's the Cash Calf

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao's lopsided decision victory against Shane Mosley on May 7 generated more than 1.3 million pay-per-view buys -- Pacquiao's best box office performance yet -- Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com.

Again like Ellerbe said on that Blog Site....SHOWTIME hasnt released any info regarding the PPV for this fight. Kinda like how HBO does...
      And? ESPN is a multibillion dollar company with unlimited investigative resources that would expose the living shhiitt out of Arum if he lied about PPV numbers. Are you kidding me they would be all over it!!!!

Trust me ESPN doesn't report false numbers unlike the *****ty blogs you read they have an actual reputation.

Oh and please post links to all the reports on HBO PPV numbers for floyd.

But oh thats right Fighthype a tiny little bullshhiitt blog reports 100 percent fact despite it 50$ budget lol.

Fuk you are as dumb as a box of rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        You know whats awesome about cash cow? He thinks fight hype is a legitimate source for boxingnews lol!!!!

It's a glorified blog for fuk sake!
        you know whats awesome about boxing scene you can put people like you on my ignore list

Comment

And? ESPN is a multibillion dollar company with unlimited investigative resources that would expose the living shhiitt out of Arum if he lied about PPV numbers. Are you kidding me they would be all over it!!!!

Trust me ESPN doesn't report false numbers unlike the *****ty blogs you read they have an actual reputation.

But oh thats right Fighthype a tiny little bullshhiitt blog reports 100 percent fact despite it 50$ budget lol.

No, I think you're the one that's dumb as ****. ESPN didn't report false numbers. They reported what Bob Arum said.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Its a legit Interview, you can have a problem with opinion pieces involving fighthype of any site for that matter all you want. But not with something like this.
            Ok and? Like I said Ellerbe isn't exactly known for being the most honest man in the world. Come on now the guy is a fuking PR person! Yes im gonna take a PR persons word as 100% fact LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              "We know we have a little over 1.3 million," Arum said. "What we don't have are some of the smaller cable systems. What I'm saying is I know we go to the bank counting a little over a 1.3 million. I know we'll go up from there. How much up, I have no experience in this. This was all done for us in the past by HBO, which had experience, charts and all kinds of data from past fights to compare the fight to. Showtime can't do it because they haven't done this in so long. They don't have the database that you need, but I'm feeling very, very happy because I know I've done at least 1.3 million.

"How far over we are remains to be seen, and I have no way to make a prediction. Obviously, on the outstanding systems we did something. So that will determine how much above 1.3 million. But I don't think we have enough outstanding numbers to say we will be over 1.4 million, so I think we will wind up somewhere between 1.3 and 1.4 million."

This is what Arum says the numbers are, and might even be more. Official numbers have been yet to be released.
              wait huh?

"They don't have the database that you need---I have no way to make a prediction--What I'm saying is I know we go to the bank counting a little over a 1.3 million.---I have no experience in this--- "

Comment

ok so nevermind espn's INFo from Bob Arum....show me any release from SHOWTIME that states the PPV #s...can you do that?...once again you are

Comment

Ok and? Like I said Ellerbe isn't exactly known for being the most honest man in the world. Come on now the guy is a fuking PR person! Yes im gonna take a PR persons word as 100% fact LOL!!!
                  Specifically, what is Ellerbe lying about in this article?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    No, I think you're the one that's dumb as ****. ESPN didn't report false numbers. They reported what Bob Arum said.
                    And they would check that those numbers were accurate before they report them dummy! What you think ESPN doesnt have a working relationship with Showtime and it's parent companies? Do you think ESPN would hurt their reputation for Bob Arum? Fuk no!!!

Like I said! ESPN is not some shhiitty Blog run by a couple of ******s who have zero journalism experience! It's thee largest sports channel in the world!!

Comment

And they would check that those numbers were accurate before they report them dummy! What you think ESPN doesnt have a working relationship with Showtime and it's parent companies? Do you think ESPN would hurt their reputation for Bob Arum? Fuk no!!!

Like I said! ESPN is not some shhiitty Blog run by a couple of ******s who have zero journalism experience! It's thee largest sports channel in the world!!
                      It seems you're not getting it. ESPN didn't report numbers, they reported what Bob Arum said.

Comment

Working...
                      X