Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao be weak at 135? Be real guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
    On one hand, *****s keep saying that he's a real WW, and on the other hand they're saying that he should fight JMM at 135.

With the BS-weigh-ins I'd think that Pac is still better p4p at 135, or at least at 140. But only Pac and his team knows.
    Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
    I've said it from the very beginning, jmm doesn't belong in the ring with pacquiao anymore. He had two shots, they were great fights, why can't we just leave it at that?

Now as for the loons who basicly sucked off floyd for fighting the guy ( who he out weighed by at least 10 pounds in the ring ) and are now bowing the boards up b1tching about pac, u dudes aint fooling anyone. Ur opinion has zero to do with the fight, and everything to do with pacquiao and ur hate for him.

Jmm and pac are the same size, floyd and jmm are not, that is a fact that cannot be disputed no matter how u try to twist it.

Jmm is free to weigh WHAT EVER HE FUKING WANTS, that means he will be 100% come fight night. If he wants to cut weight and rehydrate, he can. If he doesn't wanna cut weight, he doesn't have to.

That's the problem I have wit this fight, if pac isn't forced to cut weight and drain himself jmm isn't gonna stand a chance. What kind of fight is that? U need one guy to cut weight just to make it competitive? Then u shouldn't have the fight in the first place.

Now it is worth mentioning nacho has come out and said weight wont be an issue, and I tend to agree win him. The problem is without forcing pac to cut weight, he s gonna be way to much for the mexican warrior.
    OK? I didn't really ask anything about JMM. I don't care that the fight is at 144. I really don't care if Pacquiao or JMM win. My only question is to get an idea where you guys stand on the fact that people say Pacquiao would be drained at 135 and some say he wouldn't. I need some reasons.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Pac can't make 135.

He's a Welterweight now.

I think that a move down would be rather annoying for Pacquiao but can you give me a reason as to why you say Pacquiao CAN'T make the weight.

I don't have an agenda, I don't care for Pacquiao fighting at 135, I don't care for him even at 140. I dont give a flying **** if people don't think Pacquiao vs JMM is fair at 144. My question is just out of curiosity.

IMO I think he can still make 135 and be healthy at the weight. He does eat a lot for his training camps he's less than 147 weeks before the fight. I think Ariza is competent enough to have a powerfull Pacquiao at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      he should of met JMM @ 140
      I agree with this and I think it would have been a real statement against the CW brigade if he would have met Marquez halfway at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        OK? I didn't really ask anything about JMM. I don't care that the fight is at 144. I really don't care if Pacquiao or JMM win. My only question is to get an idea where you guys stand on the fact that people say Pacquiao would be drained at 135 and some say he wouldn't. I need some reasons.

I think that a move down would be rather annoying for Pacquiao but can you give me a reason as to why you say Pacquiao CAN'T make the weight.

I don't have an agenda, I don't care for Pacquiao fighting at 135, I don't care for him even at 140. I dont give a flying **** if people don't think Pacquiao vs JMM is fair at 144. My question is just out of curiosity.

IMO I think he can still make 135 and be healthy at the weight. He does eat a lot for his training camps he's less than 147 weeks before the fight. I think Ariza is competent enough to have a powerfull Pacquiao at 135.
        Cutting weight drains u, pac isn't superman, cutting weight is bad for his energy level just like it is everyone else. The only reason people cut weight to begin with is so they will have a weight advantage come fight night. Jmm and Pac are the same size, so cutting weight is pointless. The only reason for anyone to complain about the weight of this fight is because they want pac to "cut weight" because they believe that will drain him down enough for jmm to have a chance.

Comment

If he could make it, no way in hell it would be comfortably.

Comment

Don't think he could make 135 comfortably. Whether he could or couldn't, if he wants to campaign at 147, that's his choice and he isn't obligated to fight in any other weight class.

Comment

No he can not make 135. I mean he probably can, but he'll be severely weight drained and will have to rehydrate a lot of water weight on fight night. Mayweather can make 140, but would die on his way to the ring, Pacquiao can make 135, but would die on his to the ring.

I will say, Pacquiao can make 140.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Sosince the 3rd fight agains JMM has become official I've seen some post of people who think Pacquiao can make 135 nd not be weak ans some have said otherwise. Personally I think Pacquiao is confortable at 140+ so 135 should not be an option. He would have to cut weight but I'm not entirely sure on weak or drained.

Help me out guys give your reasons as to why you say "yes he would be drained" or "not he woudn't."

according to *****s, pac should fight jmm at 154 lbs since pac has a title there

Comment

Working...
                X