Ariza - Manny chose to not accept Floyd offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny free after this year and the fight is coming

Comment

Ariza talkin **** about Paquioa WTF do you expect, Manny fired his as*!!!!!!

It's like when you break up with someone and they start talking **** about you afterward WTF do you expect!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Yet Mayweather himself said Pacquiao told him "50-50", so again, what is Ariza talking about?

He's trying to pretend PAcquiao didn't negotiate and just turned Mayweather down, he's full of it.
        Most people say the fighter offered when the fighter never even opened his mouth. The fighter and his team are classed as one when talking about offers.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Yeah but yall take what bob arum and konz and Roach all say as gospel smfh. The truth is Pac turned down the biggest purse of his career because the midget was afraid of needles and afraid of big scary drug tests. Learn to accept it
          Who was scared? Mayweather called for testing because Manny had him shook by the beatings he was giving out. "i don't want boxing to retire me", "health comes first". Learn to accept it.

Comment

is he talking about the $40 million flat fee offer? of course he didn't accept...he did the right thing.

he countered 50-50 and floyd hanged up. arum offered floyd $50 million flat and floyd declined it too.

you offer s hit, you get offered s hit back.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Putting his bitterness to the side, what he is saying is the truth. Rarely in negotiations do two individuals automatically come to an agreement. When he was offered 40 million, he had the option of making a return offer, but he chose to walk way.
              He did make a return offer.

"I offered him $40m, he said he wanted 50/50 so we didn't make the fight" said Mayweather

I said that the 50-50 was approved and there's no problem; said Pacquiao.

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Most people say the fighter offered when the fighter never even opened his mouth. The fighter and his team are classed as one when talking about offers.
              ***8220;Floyd reached out to him. They had a conversation. That***8217;s between them. I***8217;m sure the whole world can speculate,***8221; said Ellerbe. ***8220;Listen, I know what they talked about. I***8217;m sure they weren***8217;t talking about playing a pick-up basketball game.***8221;

Comment

That is kind of funny, but there is no reason to listen to Ariza who has bad blood with Manny's team now and is a known loud mouth.

Plus you shouldn't have even need this pointed out by Ariza, the offer got made and then it was responded to with 50/50 or no fight, which is fine but the next line after Floyd said that wasn't going to happen should have been how can we make this work 40 million sounds good but if the fight breaks records I want a piece.

They certainly didn't try to make it work after Floyd made that offer, they threw it in his face and played the spin game which a lot of people ate up saying 40 million was a terrible offer and blamed Floyd for disrespecting Manny with that offer.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Putting his bitterness to the side, what he is saying is the truth. Rarely in negotiations do two individuals automatically come to an agreement. When he was offered 40 million, he had the option of making a return offer, but he chose to walk way.
                  They did make multiple return offers, like 50m fixed for Floyd, 60-40 for the winner etc. But who are we kidding, 40m was not an offer, it was a non starter and a slap in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    He did make a return offer.

"I offered him $40m, he said he wanted 50/50 so we didn't make the fight" said Mayweather

“I said that the 50-50 was approved and there’s no problem,” said Pacquiao.
                    So Pacquiao didn't make the offer himself. He approved it. Backs up what Ariza said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

from the criminal ex convict's lying mouth.

/this garbage thread now.
                      "i cant afford to give manny a ppv cut."

"i want 100% of the ppv revenue"

"self preservation"

"jeremy lin got to where he is because he's asian"

that's from the costas interview alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X