Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's say that Mayweather starts to say 154 is too big for him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Hmmm, does this apply to everyone?? Martinez has never made 160.
    which is why people suggesting he skip 160 an fight ward shows how good they think he is, im not bias at all.

Comment

When you look at his past fights at 154 hes definitely taking a risk moving up there I think Trout could beat him at 154 in a very close fight Canelo I'm not so sure about I think it would be close but Floyd could pull off the W due to Canelo's style. 147 is def Floyds division I'd like to see him fight Bradley or even still Pacquiao if he stays there after May 4

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Stop smoking the pipe. 10 months ago you didnt even know Trouts name now hes the be all end all. Trout did be the same washed up shot Cotto that Floyd did. Go back and watch the Delvin Rodriguez fight and come back and tell me if you think Trouts the best JMW in the world. And I got a question for you. Why arent you guys lobbying for Canelo and Trout to move up the way you guys are screaming for Broner to? Its OK for those guys to suck weight and fight smaller guys but you guys crush Broner on this site. Hypocrites.
        So hype or being popular defines your skill??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Would Mayweather not have a legit argument?? Every time he goes beyond 147 he start's to look slower, sluggish, and he gets takes more damage.

Mayweather Vs Delahoya...Split Decision

Mayweather Vs Cotto...A close fight, but the most damage Mayweather has taken.

If he were to take the Pacquiao route and say 154 is too big for him, was this be labeled as a duck?? I just feel like this is where his career is going.
          That fight should never have been scored a split decision is was clear 9-3 or 8-4 decision for PBF.

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          He has never made 154 and is not a 154 pound fighter,If Manny can say it and get away with it why not Floyd

You know got damn well why PBF can't get the same treatment.

Comment

So hype or being popular defines your skill??
            Hes not a dynamic puncher. Hes not a slick boxer. Hes a really good volume puncher. Wheres all the skill and impact victory to warrant this slurpfest for Trout? I mean why should I look at Trout different than any other pretty good fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Hes not a dynamic puncher. Hes not a slick boxer. Hes a really good volume puncher. Wheres all the skill and impact victory to warrant this slurpfest for Trout? I mean why should I look at Trout different than any other pretty good fighter?
              So you think Mayweather is going to fight Trout??? Lol

Comment

He is not a big welterweight and has every right to stay at 147 but he should say he is going to stay at 147 and give up the WBA Jr. middleweight title.

Comment

It's only too big if Sergio/Canelo are calling him out.

Comment

So you think Mayweather is going to fight Trout??? Lol
                    First of all I dont think Trout beats Canelo so no I dont think Floyd will fight him. But say Trout does beat Canelo I think it depends on how he wins the fight. If he destroys Canelo in spectacular fashion then he gets the fight with Floyd. If he wins a boring uneventful decision then I think Floyd passes. If he wants Floyd he has to dominate the fight. It has everything to do with marketablity and dollars signs. And nothing to do with being scared.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Good grief, Pac fights on a a regular basis, Floyd dont fight so stop complaining will ya? How can you begin to compare Pac to Floyd? If Floyd dont fight 154 guys, at least fight more 147 guys than you are doing and dont complain while do so, is that too much to ask?

Floyd couldnt make a CW with JMM so Floyd is of course a bigger guy than Pac. He has become a natural 147 guy through age, and 154 is not a big ask for someone who does so little like Floyd does.
                      Seriously, this crap again?

Fighting less times per year, doesn't make you a physically bigger person.

That's the silliest goddamned logic ever.

At least Floyd goes to 154 to fight these guys. And lets them weigh in however the hell they want.
                      Last edited by johnm is...; 03-05-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X