No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    He really doesn't have any opponents at 147. Floyd isn't happening. But no excuse for not fighting Bradley again. The fiscal explanation might make sense if we could actually quantify these #'s but we don't know what Manny has grossed his last few fights. But I don't think his team has any intention of fighting Bradley again unless Arum forces them to.
    I agree, as such they hysterics over him not fighting a WW are somewhat unfounded. Paulie and Alexander are two of the beltholders, it's not exactly overflowing with elite opponents for him.

The Bradley fight is clearly more credible than Rios, but people don't seem to be too excited about that either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      I agree, as such they hysterics over him not fighting a WW are somewhat unfounded. Paulie and Alexander are two of the beltholders, it's not exactly overflowing with elite opponents for him.

The Bradley fight is clearly more credible than Rios, but people don't seem to be too excited about that either.
      For the most part, onnly people who wouldn't want to see it are Pac lovers or Khan lovers/Bradley haters.

When I first watched the Pac-Bradley fight I had Manny winning close. Definitely didn't think it was a blowout but I hadn't scored it and it seemed there was a long stretch where Manny was in control. When things settled down and I watched it again, I was very surprised at what I saw. I've since seen it about 10 times and I have Bradley winning each time. There are 2-4 very close rounds and so I have no issues with a decision for either fighter. But a robbery? A blowout? Nonsense.

Comment

He really doesn't have any opponents at 147. Floyd isn't happening. But no excuse for not fighting Bradley again. The fiscal explanation might make sense if we could actually quantify these #'s but we don't know what Manny has grossed his last few fights. But I don't think his team has any intention of fighting Bradley again unless Arum forces them to.

yea basically this. his only opponent at 147 that matters is either mayweather or bradley...

Comment

• No surprise here,one is an excellent boxer and beat Pac already...The other a come forward(made to order fighter for Pac)no movement having brawler....Not hard to see why Rios is on Pac's radar...

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
            There's around just 3 of you here Bradley nutsuckers that still think Timmy won that fight... Do you really F****ing believe that or you just hating on Manny?!! Can you even show me just one meaningful punch that Timmy landed on Manny??!! Coz i do know Manny landed a lot lot more of them...
            butt hurt express. its at a all time high

Comment

For the most part, onnly people who wouldn't want to see it are Pac lovers or Khan lovers/Bradley haters.
              Hmm and I suppose you fall into no specific categories?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Hmm and I suppose you fall into no specific categories?
                It's the best fight that can be made at 147 for Pacquiao. That's really the bottom line. And no, I'm not a Pac lover or a Bradley hater or a Khan d*ckrider.

Comment

• I dont want to see Rios get ruined before he fights Matthyse and Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK
                    Yes but you are a sympathiser of all black fighters
                    Watch it... that's not gonna fly in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK
                      Yes but you are a sympathiser of all black fighters including Tim the Duck Bradley.

Juan Manuel Marquez is a better fight seeing as he actually beat Pacquaio and actually deserves a rematch.
                      No, I'm not. But it's pretty pathetic you're going this route.

Comment

Working...
                      X