No announcement yet.

NRL Tipping Comp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ??? View Post
    Ok is this going to happen since the NRL is starting tomorrow.
    Yeah I was planning on getting it going on footytips.com but I have just been absolutely smashed at work these last few days so I haven't had time. I will try and do it now. Apologies for it being so late.

Comment

Ok, done. Here is the link to it:

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/ww...ps-com-au-bsaf

Password is: katsidis

Comment

Ill be keen to do it, go Broncs... whos the new Fullback?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBliss View Post
          Ill be keen to do it, go Broncs... whos the new Fullback?
          Awesome mate good to hear it. Just go to the link I provided and sign up.

Good to see another Broncs fan on the boards, can never have enough.

Corey Norman - talented young bloke from the 20s last season who has played the house down in a couple of trial games this season. Be interesting to see how he does tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            Awesome mate good to hear it. Just go to the link I provided and sign up.

Good to see another Broncs fan on the boards, can never have enough.

Corey Norman - talented young bloke from the 20s last season who has played the house down in a couple of trial games this season. Be interesting to see how he does tomorrow night.
            Oh yeah, never heard of him ill look him up.

Itll be interesting to see how the new Broncs outfit go this year, very young side. North Queensland will give them a good go at Suncorp though...

Comment

Bump.

We are up to 5 members - we said we would want 8. There are still a few who said they would join who are yet to do it.

Comment

im in
                been without a computer for quite sometime lol

Comment

that was a pretty good game between cowboys and broncos..
                  It's always close and exciting..
                  JT had a blinder. can't believe they came back from 24-0 down I think it was.
                  That last try to the broncos would have been demoralising for JT.

Comment

Thurston was great. Ripped us apart. Pretty exciting stuff though.

Shows where Brisbane and Sydney are at when they can't even sell 20,000 tickets to a Parra-St George season opener when they were 2 of the best 3 sides from last season. Ridiculous.

Comment

Brisband might up end up hosting the grand final one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X