No announcement yet.

So let me get this right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
    Everyone knows that mixed race people are some of if not the most good looking people in the world.
    alicia keys is living testament to this. **** is hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

We all know you're half human half amazing! No ****.

Comment

[QUOTE=mr. riz;5071684]alicia keys is living testament to this. **** is hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hell yeah, and Halle Berry.....in her 40's and still one of the hottest women out there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Two Clips;5071711]
        Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
        alicia keys is living testament to this. **** is hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hell yeah, and Halle Berry.....in her 40's and still one of the hottest women out there.
        thats amazing. halle's fine as hell, i liked watching her getting (fake) banged on Monster's Ball lol

Comment

Everyone knows that mixed race people are some of if not the most good looking people in the world.

Yeah, your right.........I'm a good looking mixed race specimen!

Comment

[QUOTE=mr. riz;5071719]

thats amazing. halle's fine as hell, i liked watching her getting (fake) banged on Monster's Ball lol
            Yeah me too even though I was a tad bit jealous that Billy Bob was all over my woman like that!

Comment

What does color have to do with love? Damn man why are you so close minded? We aren't ****ing animals that have to stick with the same breed of animal, we are ****ing humans! I want to know why do you feel that way? I want you to give me one good reason. Does it say anywhere in the bible or science books or whatever you believe in that it's not cool?
              Well love is based alot on physical attraction, so if you're racist it probably has alot to do with it. No we aren't animals that have to stick with the same breed of animal but genetically speaking it's more "natural" to mate with somone of the same colour/background this is programmed into ALL of us no matter how much you'd like to denie it we're programmed to make sure our genetics/heritage live on, I personally don't like "race mixing" I don't care if anyone else does it that's their right but I just can't do that **** personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                Yeah, your right.........I'm a good looking mixed race specimen!
                Me too!

Comment

Me too!

It's great.........I get ***** from all corners of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
                    Well love is based alot on physical attraction, so if you're racist it probably has alot to do with it. No we aren't animals that have to stick with the same breed of animal but genetically speaking it's more "natural" to mate with somone of the same colour/background this is programmed into ALL of us no matter how much you'd like to denie it we're programmed to make sure our genetics/heritage live on, I personally don't like "race mixing" I don't care if anyone else does it that's their right but I just can't do that **** personally.
                    I can understand your point somewhat. I guess it does depend on how you were programmed/raised because I wasn't raised to think that you have to stick with your own race. We were all basically programmed by our parents and I'm sure if your parent told you all of your life that you need to stick with your own race why someone would feel that way when they are grown. I was raised by parents that told me it doesn't matter what color the person is, they would tell me as long as your happy we're happy. What I don't believe is that we are genetically programmed to want to mate with our same color, we are taught that.

Comment

I can understand your point somewhat. I guess it does depend on how you were programmed/raised because I wasn't raised to think that you have to stick with your own race. We were all basically programmed by our parents and I'm sure if your parent told you all of your life that you need to stick with your own race why someone would feel that way when they are grown. I was raised by parents that told me it doesn't matter what color the person is, they would tell me as long as your happy we're happy. What I don't believe is that we are genetically programmed to want to mate with our same color, we are taught that.
                      No we're programmed to want to mate with the same colour it stems back to the stone age when there was tribal wars, if the women of one tribe lusted for males from another tribe do you understand the problems that would create? It'd basically mean that tribe is going to die out. My family never bought me up telling me to stick to the same race and I'm not a racist guy either I have alot of friends from different heritages. Sexually I do find black/mixed race women extremelllyyyyyy hot but if I think about having a baby I want it to be white, like me.....I want it to have my heritage/background into it and what-not perhaps that makes me racist but that's just how I feel about reproducing, there are alot of theories that can explain what I'm trying to say much more clearly though. But yeah, I don't give a shiettt if you're tapping white/black/asian/spanish ass, more power to you sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X