Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALL TO ATTENTION: Is Mayweather's team using BScene forum to pick opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd's stock will plummet after he fails to KO khan!!! :

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
      i think khan mayweather fight was done after some days canelo fight and this news already broken by British Newspaper.So we should accept the reality.
      could be true...

wasnt it scully on here that said that some fights are 'made' behind the scenes the moment a fighter gets the win ruled in his favour or whatever

Comment

The huge contradiction here is Guerrero getting the fight first instead of going straight to Canelo. He has to fight this and that fighter first to qualify for a Floyd fight. Here is Khan getting exposed here and there and he gets the fight.

Comment

I've seen "Would you buy" threads for Floyd v Every fighter out there, so it's not a coincidence. Just that Floyd is linked to fighting everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
            The huge contradiction here is Guerrero getting the fight first instead of going straight to Canelo. He has to fight this and that fighter first to qualify for a Floyd fight. Here is Khan getting exposed here and there and he gets the fight.
            What does Khan,Guerrero & Canelo all have in common and then you can figure out how the fights gets made rather easily.

Comment

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/f...t-may-3/212805

according to this it could be a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                What does Khan,Guerrero & Canelo all have in common and then you can figure out how the fights gets made rather easily.
                They're all promoted by GBP. But Guerrero had to beat Berto first. Canelo had to beat Trout. What about Khan?

Comment

Khan has been talking about wanting to fight Mayweather for about 4 years and there have been numerous threads about that match up over the years.. If TMT/GB are using BScene to matchmake they've taken their time about it..

However, I wouldn't be surprised if all promoters have eyes on this website and other sites, afterall it is sort of free advertising for them, it's directly related to their businesses, and it's publicly accessible.

Comment

excplains alot, scheafer with his "they are only using his name for publicity", elerby with alvarez' weight "i read on boxingscene"

they are your typical f.l.o.m.o

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                      Khan has been talking about wanting to fight Mayweather for about 4 years and there have been numerous threads about that match up over the years.. If TMT/GB are using BScene to matchmake they've taken their time about it..

However, I wouldn't be surprised if all promoters have eyes on this website and other sites, afterall it is sort of free advertising for them, it's directly related to their businesses, and it's publicly accessible.
                      This ^.

NSB and 'Scene are quoted directly by fighters and press on occasion and it is the most active boxing forum on the web. They keep an eye on it for sure as it's a good barometer for the opinion of boxing fandom, but I don't think it's anywhere close to being the deciding factor in making fights.

Boxing journos are plagiaristic f#kkers though. Times without count I've read articles that are clearly lifted from fan research on threads on this and other sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X