Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    I don't think Charr geniunely wants to fight Haye. He knows Haye only wants to fight one of the brothers. Charr could just as easily call out Price, Jennings, Perez, etc. The only reason he has for not fighting Chisora is that Chisora's value has declined with all the losses, even if 1 of them was a robbery. It would be a high-risk, low-reward fight for Charr.
    Like I said, Charr should fight Solis.

Then when he wins over that overrated bum he can call out some better guys.

Comment

Is Haye even licensed?

Anyways, I say don't make the fight until Haye takes boxing serious again. I say that because after Chisora, David could have stayed busy fighting one or two other big name HW and build his case up to fight Vitali. Instead he took a vacation to the jungle. Doesn't really show dedication to me.

Comment

"I read that Derek Chisora has challenged me. Who is he?"

Funny quote by a man whose most notable fight was the Vitali fight, meanwhile Chisora made news against his fight with Helanius, Vitali, and Haye. Is it loads more of exposure? No, but I bet more people know Chisora then Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          Will he really make much more from Vitali taking a voluntary defence against him than from selling out an arena against Price or Fury and taking the lion's share?
          My recollection is that he made £3 million ($4.8m USD) from the Chisora fight and £15 million ($24.2m USD) from the Wladimir fight so you can see the motivation.

If he were to beat Vitali for which he would receive a similar sized cheque, he'd get a rematch with VK or Wladimir. The money on offer is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Haye only fought Chisora as Vitali and Bonte said if he wins he can have a shot, then they went back on their word

Therefore what is the point Haye fighting anyone else because the Klits will not give him a shot, by the time he becomes mandatory they would have retired or one will just drop a belt to avoid getting in the ring with him.

Vitali needs to man up and stick to his word, fight Haye, its themost money he will make for a fight, he will be giving the fans what they want and the HW division what it needs.
            Wow, did I strike a nerve or did I hurt your little baby feelings? And can I ask how old you are? Never mind because your immaturity really showed with that foul diatribe you sent along with the red K. I have to ask is that suppose to impress me or make me think that you are a tough guy? Honestly, you should be embarrassed for yourself. And I always thought that Frank Bruno was a gentleman so you should really think about changing your name. By the way I take pride in getting a red K from the likes of you. Because it really proves that you have nothing intelligent to say. And that was made really obvious by the garbage that you wrote. Oh, one last thing you should try doing yourself a favor and grow up.
            Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-29-2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
              Poor old Joe. Still so obsessed with Vitali after all the meds failed to work.
              You still have a problem answering tough questions I see. So how many times have you been banned now?

Getting back to boxing though.....after the Haye-Chisora bout was proposed with the winner to fight Vits than why didn't Vittles speak up during or after this time saying "no, I am against this and have no plans for it"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                Like I said, Charr should fight Solis.

Then when he wins over that overrated bum he can call out some better guys.
                Yes, we realise he should earn a shot at a title, but David Haye fans think David should be able to fight whoever he wants whenever he wants. I don't see that changing anytime soon. People say "Haye is the best heavyweight out there to fight", but with Price on the scene less and less people are believing that.

Comment

Whatever he made, he has to spilt with his trainer and biz partner Booth

His motivation might be money like all the 40 year old + guys the Klits fight over and over again, but also deep down he knows he can have Vitali and Vitali, Bonte and Wlad know this too, so they want to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    You still have a problem answering tough questions I see. So how many times have you been banned now?

Getting back to boxing though.....after the Haye-Chisora bout was proposed with the winner to fight Vits than why didn't Vittles speak up during or after this time saying "no, I am against this and have no plans for it"?
                    They have even sent a contract over to Haye which he has signed and sent back, but now Vitali is scared to sign it to seal the deal. They thought Haye wudnt sign it due to the slave contract Bonte conjures up, but Haye has signed it and Vitalis bluff has been called

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      Yes, we realise he should earn a shot at a title, but David Haye fans think David should be able to fight whoever he wants whenever he wants. I don't see that changing anytime soon. People say "Haye is the best heavyweight out there to fight", but with Price on the scene less and less people are believing that.
                      You mean the paper title? Vits is just another contender, there is only one real world champion. Two contenders fighting, make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X