No announcement yet.

John Goodman rapes Jersey Shore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Goodman rapes Jersey Shore

"Im John Goodman and im gonna tell you about the time I ****ed up everyone on the Jersey Shore. I was at this club where I **** in the sink because it looked like a toilet(the turd was 16 inches long). After I left the restroom I made my way to bar. I drink about 37 beers in an hour. I then see this Mike "The Situation" guy sitting across the bar from me. I walk strait up to him and knock his front teeth out with a tire iron. Once he was down on the ground, I let loose a fart into his ear canal. That's when I seen this snooki ***** looking at me. I sprayed lysol into her eyes and hit her with the tire iron to. About this time everyone is running out of the club. I yell, "Im John Goodman, and Ill rape all of ya!!!!!." Then I leave the club and run into a man from england. I was gonna knock out his teeth with the tire iron, but someone else already beat me to it. I then went to boardwalk where I placed bologna in my armpits and deer urine on my shoes. That's when Nickic Minaj came out from under a bridge and started to lick my shoes. I sprayed her down with lysol and put her in the trunk of my car next to a bag of dog ****. Im back."

[IMG][/IMG]

John Goodman
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 03-06-2012, 09:30 PM.

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    "Im John Goodman and im gonna tell you about the time I ****ed up everyone on the Jersey Shore. I was at this club where I **** in the sink because it looked like a toilet(the turd was 16 inches long). After I left the restroom I made my way to bar. I drink about 37 beers in an hour. I then see this Mike "The Situation" guy sitting across the bar from me. I walk strait up to him and knock his front teeth out with a tire iron. Once he was down on the ground, I let loose a fart into his ear canal. That's when I seen this snooki ***** looking at me. I sprayed lysol into her eyes and hit her with the tire iron to. About this time everyone is running out of the club. I yell, "Im John Goodman, and Ill rape all of ya!!!!!." Then I leave the club and run into a man from england. I was gonna knock out his teeth with the tire iron, but someone else already beat me to it. I then went to boardwalk where I placed bologna in my armpits and deer urine on my shoes. That's when Nickic Minaj came out from under a bridge and started to lick my shoes. I sprayed her down with lysol and put her in the trunk of my car next to a bag of dog ****. Im back."

John Goodman

All hail John Goodman.

Comment

I'm no jersey shore fan, but that just wasn't funny

Comment

war goodman

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          All hail John Goodman.
          Originally posted by Elf View Post
          war goodman

The King of fart and tire irons has returned!

Comment

MikeTyson77 is back

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              MikeTyson77 is back

Season 3 of the John Goodman show has started. John Goodman wrecks the PGA tour next.

Comment

wow, John Goodman really is like that.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Season 3 of the John Goodman show has started. John Goodman wrecks the PGA tour next.
                  wow, John Goodman really is like that.

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Wasn't there an episode of Rosanne where he was really drunk and punched a hole in the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Wasn't there an episode of Rosanne where he was really drunk and punched a hole in the wall?

Comment

Working...
                    X