Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum is finally bringing live Boxing back to National Television!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight is still ppv.So U get the hype for free,but still gotta pay to see the fight.Thanks arum,I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      The fight is still ppv.So U get the hype for free,but still gotta pay to see the fight.Thanks arum,I guess.
      The future brother read the article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...=ki-arum012511

Comment

i hate this guy old man but hes doing boxing some justice here gotta give him credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          The future brother read the article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...=ki-arum012511
          Did that.But U still get the hype for free & gotta pay for the fight.A fight,(mind U)that has no business on ppv to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Did that.But U still get the hype for free & gotta pay for the fight.A fight,(mind U)that has no business on ppv to begin with.
            Very true but I just hope everything goes well and CBS and Top Rank can strike up a good relationship together.

Comment

Thread title is misleading. He's not bringing live boxing back to National television. He's putting an edited, commercial filled, countdown show on CBS. Don't hype it too much.

Comment

as if arum did this for boxing

stop dickriding

Comment

Boxing will be back on television on CBS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-arum012511
                  It's huge news, and anyone hating on boxing on national television does not care about boxing. This is a huge move.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    It's huge news, and anyone hating on boxing on national television does not care about boxing. This is a huge move.
                    Thanks brother thats the kind of responses I was looking forward to instead of the hate.

Comment

Thanks brother thats the kind of responses I was looking forward to instead of the hate.
                      It might currently line Arum's pocket directly, but down the line this has the potential to put money in Mayweather and many others in boxing's bank. If Mayweather fights Pacquiao next or after a tune up, there will be a much greater awareness and level of hype. If this venture is a success, and a Mayweather/Pacquiao build up series takes place on CBS.. It will make an already tremendous fight that much bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X