No announcement yet.

Most Memorable MMA Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Memorable MMA Fight?

Of the several thousand MMA fights, what’s the most memorable fight that sticks out in your mind?

-Scout

Tank Abbott vs Steve Nelmark

Comment

Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping... I remember I was like Holy **** what a KO is he dead or what!!!!

Comment

when vitor belfort stopped tank abbott.

worse day of my life as an mma fan.

Comment

It's between Wanderlai knocking Rampage out at Pride 28 and Shogun knocking out Machida in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Garcia vs. the Korean Zombie and

the first Coleman-Shogun fight (the ending was one of the funniest moments in MMA history)

Comment

Royce Gracie vs Kimo comes to mind. And of course Dan Henderson vs Mike Bisping, that KO was so brutal it was pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Garcia vs. the Korean Zombie and

the first Coleman-Shogun fight (the ending was one of the funniest moments in MMA history)
                I think I remember that. Was that the one where Shogun's wrist was hurt on the Coleman takedown and it was over within a minute? Then afterwards all kinds of officials were coming in to separate Coleman from Shogun and he The Hammer was so amped up he was tossing guys aside, like something out of a WWE show? Yeah that was classic. Wasn't there footage later where Coleman was apologizing to Shogun and his camp?

I'd also say Royce Gracie-Ken Shamrock 1 or Matt Hughes vs. Frank Trigg 1 for comeback submission wins or most of Frank Mir's early fights for some nice submission wins, even if they're sometimes more from brute strength. If you prefer knockouts, maybe Chuck Lidell's KO of Guy Metzger in Pride or Lidell/Couture 3 or one of Vitor Belfor's TKO wins, my favorite of which would be his 44 second TKO dismantling of Wanderlei Silva, when Wandy was still considered in his prime or at least up and coming or a lot younger. Or maybe a good back and forth slugfest, like Griffin/Bonnar 1 or Lidell/Silva perhaps? Or one where guys land bombs and ends in a KO, like Carwin/Gonzaga.

Comment

Bob Sapp VS Nogueira, best fight i've ever see,n

Comment

Nog vs Sapp
                    Nog vs CroCop
                    Fedor vs Nog 1

Comment

Working...
                    X