No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder is Firm: I'm Staying in U.S., Klitschko Comes Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Is this Bum serious? He has beaten nobody and is fighting the Molinas of the world and isn't even a real champ. He won a vacant belt only because long time champ brother Vitali retired and vacated it. And now he is trying to make demands to the true Heavyweight champ who has a much bigger fanbase and more respect from fans then this tomato can fighting loser. I swear Haymon is giving all his fighters this false sense of entitlement. You have done nothing and have held a paper belt for all of 15 mins now you making demands? GTFO
    I have to agree with you 100%. I am from the US and I like Wilder but lets be realistic, Klitschko is THE heavyweight Champs that makes the demands here.

Comment

cant agrree with this a real champ goes anywhere, thats why i like lara. he dont care about no contact just make the fight

Comment

This is the reason he refuses to fight Povetkin I guess.
        Good thing is, Wladimir wants to fight in USA so you gotta hope for Wladimir to win because If Fury wins why in hell should he travel over to USA to fight after he's beat one of the greatest heavyweights ever?

Comment

Povetkin will DESTROY this loser and take the belt, so there is no issue here.

Wilder is the biggest joke in boxing.
          Last edited by Ulver; 08-04-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
            Not always....but on occasion. I think the jennings fight was the first there since 08ish?

Either way he thinks the "home town" advantage would favour him......well, maybe if boxings dark forces are at work and conjure up another USA controversial decision.......a punchers chance is all hes got anywhere on the globe. Don't listen to this dick though wlad you dictate the terms!
            I thought it was more often for some reason but my point is that Wlad never even demanded the fight to be overseas so I don't know what Wilder is whining about.

The fight will probably be in the US and Wlad will have no problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
              So does that make Wlad like 6'2"? Wilder is more or less 2 inches taller than Wlad

Ah man WTF. I thought I was 6-2, I guess I'm like 5-6 though. Life sucks more and more everyday

Comment

Wilder is just a paper champ! The WBC title doesn't make him special. What matters is who is recognized as the champ and wilder definitely doesn't come to mind. When people think of the world heavyweight champ Wlad is the boss. Sorry Wilder, you are short term paper champ who will lose your alphabet title very soon.

Comment

When has that ever been a problem for Wlad? I think Wlad would fight him in Alabama if he wants

I'm sure Wlad is thinking "You're The Easiest To Beat Compared To The Rest"

Bring the Diva stuff all the way down Wilder you haven't done **** in the sport. Only reason why you have that Belt is because Wlad Big Brother Retired
                  Last edited by sicko; 08-04-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Wlad will be happy to oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                      cant agrree with this a real champ goes anywhere, thats why i like lara. he dont care about no contact just make the fight
                      lara fights anywhere because he has zero following.

Comment

Working...
                      X