Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong for me to fear Hopkin's is using some kind of enhancer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its amazing that people just refuse to believe a boxer puts in hard work, eats right, lives a clean lifestyle, and has a great amount of dedication.

Comment

The same as any other athlete really

Comment

Lol the haters.

Comment

Stop talking about Pacquiao.

This is Hopkin's here.

He outright refused to do the tests.
          He at his age is very rare.

As for talking about only 3 divisions, he is a bigger guy. 160 to 175 is 15 lbs.

How comes he looked bad vs Calzaghe then?

Comment

Again he is not a threat to floyd so no.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
              [SIZE="3"]Based on what?

Unbelievable speed?

Conditioning? Didn't he get gassed a few fights back when pressured too much

Punching Power?

Because Pascal said so and you are a puppet and a parrot who repeats what other people say without any merit? BINGO!!![/SIZE]
              You can say that again. Things are really crazy around here.

Comment

Seriously, I had a think of Pacquiao and someone's statement here.

When did he take drugs then sinve he alays had speed, more in the past, and power too.

As for Hopkin's, he has not slowed down to what a person his age should be.

Comment

He's as likely as being on something as Pacquiao and any elite fighter for that matter is.

Comment

Figured this kind of talk would start rolling if Hopkins came through. The guy is just a dedicated fighter who fights smarter and takes better care of himself than guys who are younger than him. I'm glad Hopkins told Pascal to suck one when he asked for more blood tests. Let's not have all our champion boxers acting like fairies.

Comment

Working...
                    X