No announcement yet.

Barkley calls D.Rose "stupid."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Jesus Floyd groupies are fucking disgusting.

NBA fans are asking D.Rose to play high level basketball with A TORN ACL on one knee and a TORN MENISCUS on the other. Do you realize how painful and serious that is?

Boxing fans just want Floyd to fight Pacquiao. There isn't even anything wrong with him. The best are SUPPOSED to fight the best.

Do you guys even mix up your diet or do you exclusively live on floyd's semen?
    Bro, those aren't current injuries. He missed two seasons to address those two injuries.

He's getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to PLAY A GAME. It's disrespectful to the fans to say, "I can't play because I'm worried about attending graduations after I retire."

Also, I'm not even saying he should play injured. He shouldn't. He just shouldn't make stupid comments like he's out there risking his life like some savior, when he's playing a game for literally hundreds of millions of dollars (including his sports-related deals).

You can't defend his statements.

This has nothing to do with floyd mayweather either. Your dumbass brought him up by comparing boxing to basketball. Check my post history, I don't support him or manny, lil homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
      Bro, those aren't current injuries. He missed two seasons to address those two injuries.

He's getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to PLAY A GAME. It's disrespectful to the fans to say, "I can't play because I'm worried about attending graduations after I retire."

Also, I'm not even saying he should play injured. He shouldn't. He just shouldn't make stupid comments like he's out there risking his life like some savior, when he's playing a game for literally hundreds of millions of dollars (including his sports-related deals).

You can't defend his statements.

This has nothing to do with floyd mayweather either. Your dumbass brought him up by comparing boxing to basketball. Check my post history, I don't support him or manny, lil homie.
      just because they arent current injuries doesnt mean they cant happen again, no one expected that second knee injury. d rose is an accident waiting to happen, at least from my perspective i dont blame him

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
        just because they arent current injuries doesnt mean they cant happen again, no one expected that second knee injury. d rose is an accident waiting to happen, at least from my perspective i dont blame him
        bruv, I don't mind him sitting if he's hurt or hurting. I just don't agree with his statements.

Comment

Rose sounds like a little *****. He gets paid an insane amount of money. Sports are not the only occupation that can destroy your body. He should go say something like that to the guys who work construction type jobs for 40k a year their whole life and have destroyed backs/knees.

Comment

wow dude... please get floyd's cock out of your throat...

How the fuck are you going to compare Floyd ducking pacquiao to playing with a torn acl and torn meniscus?

You obviously have no idea what a torn acl is like.

There is no defense for Floyd ducking Pacquiao. Stop being such a fucking groupie.
            Floyd/Pac stuff aside...

His ACL is fine now. His knees are fine. Obviously injuries are a problem with him, and you cant blame him for not wanting to play INJURED. The problem is he's making it seem like he wont even play hurt.

I don't understand why the bulls just dont give up on him. You have a team that is very good and deep at every position. Put any top 20 PG on that team and they win a championship, or at the very least make the finals. If Kemba Walker is on that team they make the Finals. Hell if they had Nate Robinson they would make the finals. All they need is another above average PG to shuffle in with Hinrich who can create their own offense.

Comment

Imagine if the Bulls had a prime Iverson instead of Rose. How many rings by now? AI never played with a team this good.

Comment

the point giver strikes again!!!!

:ROCK::ANYWORD:

Comment

wow dude... please get floyd's cock out of your throat...

How the fuck are you going to compare Floyd ducking pacquiao to playing with a torn acl and torn meniscus?

You obviously have no idea what a torn acl is like.

There is no defense for Floyd ducking Pacquiao. Stop being such a fucking groupie.
                  Wtf does Pac have to do with this? We're comparing Floyd's comments about his health with Rose's comments about his knees...

Your dumb ass just can't keep Floyd's c.ock out your mouth... How are you going to turn a thread about D. Rose into a thread about Floyd ducking Pac?

Comment

Man that just exposed D rose character. I can't believe that would come out of his mouth seeing as how hard he plays. He definitely does not have jordan or kobe's mindset.

Comment

guys only played like 30 games in 3 years

I don't even consider him an all star at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X