• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

would you take this idiot’s advice?
    He'd definitely win a life coach award.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      whats crazy is Jay Z used to support Floyd way before 50 cent got involved remember Jay Z with Beyonce at the Mayweather Bruseles or was it the chop chop fight?

Jay and Beyonce are Pacquiao fans now or were they probably jumped ship when he got knocked out like the majority of casuals.
      Not sure but I dont think JayZ is a fan of Floyd now. Watch this 50 cent interview and skip to 37:40

Comment

somebody needs to put a stop to this criminal mastermind.

he's more dangerous than china on steroids.

Comment

I know it sucks to see somebody you don't like have a better life then you. When you got to make threads like this lol. I hate the miami heat but i will not make threads about lebron or wade their life set nobody in power give a damn about this website.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            Not sure but I dont think JayZ is a fan of Floyd now. Watch this 50 cent interview and skip to 37:40

I remember that story.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              What makes him suspect is he lurks in the shadows, he clearly isn't shy, but he refuses to do interviews. The guy just comes off untrustworthy in general why hide if you have nothing to hide?
              Yeah it does make a person suspect, in a weird way I think its cool though. Not Al Haymon himself but him having so much power and never hearing anything from his mouth. Like some shadowy mafioso character.

Comment

Its actually a fact Floyd tried to hit on Beyonce and make her one of his hoes. Jayz was obviously offended and since then he hates Floyd. Most rappers hate Floyd and its got to do with women. Jay, TI, Nelly, 50. We all know Floyd thought 50 was ****ing Ms Jackson and his insecurity caused a rift in their friendship.

Al and Floyd are lovers and Al would never cross Floyd for Jayz. Floyd wants to **** Beyonce. Also Floyd thinks Jay is a slick big mouth and Floyd is also the same, so they are going to clash heads. Floyd likes to talk ****

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Its actually a fact Floyd tried to hit on Beyonce and make her one of his hoes. Jayz was obviously offended and since then he hates Floyd. Most rappers hate Floyd and its got to do with women. Jay, TI, Nelly, 50. We all know Floyd thought 50 was ****ing Ms Jackson and his insecurity caused a rift in their friendship.

Al and Floyd are lovers and Al would never cross Floyd for Jayz. Floyd wants to **** Beyonce. Also Floyd thinks Jay is a slick big mouth and Floyd is also the same, so they are going to clash heads. Floyd likes to talk ****
                  Werent Jay and Floyd boys back in 2004 or 2005? I remember Floyd had Jay and Beyonce in the audience to one of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X