No announcement yet.

Best Footwork I've seen in years.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Footwork I've seen in years.

Guillermo Rigondeaux has some of the best, if not the best footwork out there in my opinion...Anyone else agrees!?
    checkout this training video from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCBl...e_gdata_player

Yeah..now is in my favorites in YouTube...

Comment

great vid, so smooth and accurate.

Comment

i agree and when he was 24 it was even better

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
          Guillermo Rigondeaux has some of the best, if not the best footwork out there in my opinion...Anyone else agrees!?
          checkout this training video from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCBl...e_gdata_player
          That's why he ran against Cordoba! Very good footwork! But still hittable even by B fighters!

Comment

When I first met Donaire in a Party I'm covering, I never saw him fight yet but I know he's Pro fighter. He can really Dance, hiphop, any style, everything! with endless stamina!

Then I saw him fight in youtube, This was before the darchinyan fight! 3 Videos make me a believer in him! I even Mentioned Lethal Left Hook! Ofcourse I talked to him for hours in 2 parties that I covered. I know how confident he was! This was in Dec 2006, He already Mentioned to me He'll KO Arce in less than 3 rds! Yes he did!!

One thing emphazised during that time was, that Donaire has Crazy footwork, he can dance and he's all coordinated! That's Why he dominates guys who doesn't have movements!
            Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-21-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Very graceful, definitely has some of the best footwork in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                When I first met Donaire in a Party I'm covering, I never saw him fight yet but I know he's Pro fighter. He can really Dance, hiphop, any style, everything! with endless stamina!

Then I saw him fight in youtube, This was before the darchinyan fight! 3 Videos make me a believer in him! I even Mentioned Lethal Left Hook! Ofcourse I talked to him for hours in 2 parties that I covered. I know how confident he was! This was in Dec 2006, He already Mentioned to me He'll KO Arce in less than 3 rds! Yes he did!!

One thing emphazised during that time was, that Donaire has Crazy footwork, he can dance and he's all coordinated! That's Why he dominates guys who doesn't have movements!
                What's the name of that movie? ..who's the man actor, Donaire? Jhon Travolta?

Comment

such a great video!!! Really highlights the subtlety of Rigo's skill!! Watching him fight is so hypnotizing! It's like performance art!

Comment

What I find interesting about Guillermo Rigondeaux is how much technically he is better than the rest of the Cubans. Like he was trained differently in a different program. He is less open than Gamboa and presents a smaller target and has a lethal left hand as a result. His footwork is the best there is out there in today's boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X