No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Guys, I finally figured it out, it wasn't PEDS. After watching the replay of the KO 1 billion times, I got the answer. You guys have to pay very close attention. Pac-man was going to get up because the punch didn't hurt him (he actually tripped!!!). But if you pay attention you see an old man put his hand in front of Pac's face, coincidence, I think not. My conclusion: the old man has psychic hypnosis and put Pac to sleep. It all makes perfect sense, I knew nothing can hurt Pac. So forget about testing the fighters test the old man for psychic powers. (how is that for clutching at straws)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
        Marquez has single handedly shook the entire Pact@rd world upside down, and its a fucking hillarious sight to behold!!
        tell me about it hahaha and i`m loving every bit of it, i`ve waited to see this day for many years, suddenly *******s are advocating for testing more than anyone would have ever dreamed of lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
            Why ya'll hating... Im not a ******* or anything, but the fact people are devoted to a fighter despite wins or losses is what makes the world go around.

Also, the fact people have so much investment in wins/losses as if a win or loss dictates the status of a fighter, creates diehard fans who will analyze and develop a line of reasoning for a loss. History tells us that losses arent as meaningful or indicative of a fighters status or skill. This is the philosophy i live by. HOWEVER, I do not just take a loss as "He lost deal with it" type of mentality, there are ALWAYS reasons, and my need to analyze all the events that lead up to an outcome is essential to me as a boxing fan.
            Then maybe you should go and hold Juan's chong as he pees in a cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by manutd626 View Post
              guys, i finally figured it out, it wasn't peds. After watching the replay of the ko 1 billion times, i got the answer. You guys have to pay very close attention. Pac-man was going to get up because the punch didn't hurt him (he actually tripped!!!). But if you pay attention you see an old man put his hand in front of pac's face, coincidence, i think not. My conclusion: The old man has psychic hypnosis and put pac to sleep. It all makes perfect sense, i knew nothing can hurt pac. So forget about testing the fighters test the old man for psychic powers. (how is that for clutching at straws)
              u may be on to something brother!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Ever heard of ANGEL "MEMO" HERNANDEZ?

Thats all you need to know
                Hey dumb fawk! Just FYI it is a known fact that Ariza was working with Memo when Manny started to move up in weight! Memo didnt work directly with Manny but he worked with Ariza who was working with Manny making him those "special shakes"!
                hahaha
                man Karma is a bitc h!!!

Petition to have you perma banned for being such a *** riding momo!
                Sign here
                X______________

Comment

• Comment

• But floyd never lost lol

Comment

• I haven't read this thread but I'm sure It's only 2-3 idiots who claim that JMM was/is on PED's.

I'm one of Manny's biggest fans on here and I will say this; Manny got KO'd out and those 2-3 guys need to just get over it. Manny isn't superman nor is he invincible.

That shot would have KO'd anyone when you consider the fact that Manny lunged into that shot while Marquez got full leverage with a short right hook.

It's the fight game. Things like that happen. Manny will be OK and I wouldn't be shocked if he destroys Rios and comes back to beat Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X