No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent speaks on his joint venture with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I thought Bob said 2 months ago that manny would not be fighting floyd this year and the earliest would be April 2013. So its pretty clear manny and Bob were not trying to make the fight this year.

Now i'm sure 50 said hey floyd lets get this paper in December. Floyd said, no I wanna chill. So 50 called manny up and said ammny lets get this paper. And manny said ok.
    They are all just trolls.
    Everytime the fight is not made....they blame Floyd.

They ignore Bob Arum quotes, and all the real facts that are out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Define everyone dumb a$$
      No everyone is not saying that.
      Only Floyd haters and trolls such as yourself.
      typical ***** response. try and Make it a small conspiracy when it's reall ya huge majority saying he's ducking

Comment

• don't want to see May- Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by subtle View Post
          It's "You're" and no, I'm not that kind. It's easy making sheep look stupid.
          Thanks for the spell check homie.
          And yes "you're" a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
            I think your just a d-ck rider lol.
            haha lol you've been exposed as a butt hurt flow mo

Comment

• BBF got exposed like a true dick rider in here lmao. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  not bad speculation but isn't manny working with bob arum in December? Why would bob arum bring 50 Cent along and divide the pizza up into even smaller pieces
                  Maybe his tr contract is up, I don't know. Maybe bob is using 50 to tap back into the african american market that TR decided to abandon some years ago becasue they didn't support like mexican, puerto rican, and other ethnic bases did. Since floyd has become bigger, ppv buys in black households has returned to almost tyson era levels.

And it also could be Todd dubebof working with 50 to tap into the market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Maybe his tr contract is up, I don't know. Maybe bob is using 50 to tap back into the african american market that TR decided to abandon some years ago becasue they didn't support like mexican, puerto rican, and other ethnic bases did. Since floyd has become bigger, ppv buys in black households has returned to almost tyson era levels.

And it also could be Todd dubebof working with 50 to tap into the market.
                    Has no merit at all considering most of 50's fans are white. And who better to bring up race rather than a Floyd fan?

Comment

• BIGBOXINGFAN got exposed in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X