Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see Martinez walking away after he landed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Martinez walking away after he landed?

He landed the monster left then just turned around and walked back to the corner like he knew exactly what just happened. Was he really looking for that exact bomb to land on Paul?

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    He landed the monster left then just turned around and walked back to the corner like he knew exactly what just happened. Was he really looking for that exact bomb to land on Paul?
    Yeah it looks that way.

During the first round it was clear Paul was setting up Martinez for a step back right counter. Ut landed a few times.

But Martinez was setting up his punch as well.

Comment

why not he was landing it at will in the first fight, all he had to do was sit down on it and voila...looked like he wasnt suprised at all.

Comment

Hahha he raised his arm and walked away calmly, then had a glimpse back and thats when he realised that Williams was not getting up any time soon without assistance and he started going bezerk, yelling at the cameras hahahaha.

Comment

As a fighter, you know when you land a KO punch. He did a movie star walkoff and then celebrated!

Pirog knew it against Jacobs.
          Pac against Hatton
          Maravilla against "The Punisher"

Comment

Martinez knew he wasnt getting up. Hell, before williams hit the ground i was running over to celebrate with my brother. You dont need to know a single thing about boxing to know he was out worse than hatton. Terrible call by the ref. Paul could have been seriously hurt.

Comment

This happens with every elite athlete.

Homerun hitters know as soon as they connect it will be a homerun.

Basketball players know when they hit a game winning shot the minute it releases there hands

And boxers know when they land a KO punch.

You ever played sports or boxed then you know what I'm talking about. As soon as he landed he knew it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Beast View Post
                This happens with every elite athlete.

Homerun hitters know as soon as they connect it will be a homerun.

Basketball players know when they hit a game winning shot the minute it releases there hands

And boxers know when they land a KO punch.

You ever played sports or boxed then you know what I'm talking about. As soon as he landed he knew it was over.
                True. I guess when Martinez felt the power hit Paul he knew it was 'lights out' from then on. It just looked to me like Martinez was looking for that exact punch to land, and he did pretty fast, maybe faster then he thought.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X