No announcement yet.

Joe Strong disses the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    not sure if you read one of the mods posts last week but he clearly stated the reason bs has been losing sponsors & many in the boxing industry shy away from this site...the lounge being the main reason...all the hate,racism,sexism,etc...he also said most sites dont have a lounge for this reason.just what i read.the way they see it children & younger students etc could log in...the mod had a point but i dont care because i enjoy the lounge.
    That's still not our problem. There is a reason as to why there are MODS. F they let **** pass, that's their problem. You took a stab at the Lounge in general, hence took one at all the people in here making you a hypocrite fool when you are part of the problem you just mentioned. Is there a problem with the Lounge? Yes, there is more garbage than ever before but if they don't clean it up, that's the MODS problem. In cases when people put their foot in their mouth is better to just let it pass and ignore it, or just apologize and let it be. As far as the situation with mosley, it happened in nsb and the MAIN REASON IMO, as to why the Lounge has become what it has, is because nsb IS flooded with so much **** that people will end up in the Lounge and produce garbage threads since they don't know any better to stay entertained. This is the internet after all. They want control over what happens or don't? MODS, but as far as your insult, I will just take it as another fool trying to act cool over the keyboard

Comment

he's right, even tho i like the lounge an all, it is pretty spammer infested, obviously not everyone, but most just post alot of crap here and dont even talk or know boxing

who cares tho? it's a good way to get away from the monotonous topics of NSB and its trolls

you've been gettin butthurt alot lately walt..

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
        he's right, even tho i like the lounge an all, it is pretty spammer infested, obviously not everyone, but most just post alot of crap here and dont even talk or know boxing

who cares tho? it's a good way to get away from the monotonous topics of NSB and its trolls

i like the lounge...talk to the thread starter...i enjoy the trash talk but was clearly making a statement on another thread why proffessional boxers may shy away from this site...simple as that

Comment

Willy's response in that thread:

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          i wish floyd and manny would give me their numbers. i get lonely late at night.

Lmao.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
            That's still not our problem. There is a reason as to why there are MODS. F they let **** pass, that's their problem. You took a stab at the Lounge in general, hence took one at all the people in here making you a hypocrite fool when you are part of the problem you just mentioned. Is there a problem with the Lounge? Yes, there is more garbage than ever before but if they don't clean it up, that's the MODS problem. In cases when people put their foot in their mouth is better to just let it pass and ignore it, or just apologize and let it be. As far as the situation with mosley, it happened in nsb and the MAIN REASON IMO, as to why the Lounge has become what it has, is because nsb IS flooded with so much **** that people will end up in the Lounge and produce garbage threads since they don't know any better to stay entertained. This is the internet after all. They want control over what happens or don't? MODS, but as far as your insult, I will just take it as another fool trying to act cool over the keyboard
            sound cool? have you read some of my threads on boxingscene? im just as guilty as the next guy...why are you clowns so sensitive? i like the lounge just made a point as to why people in the buisness may avoid bs...you people are soooo foolish...i wasnt insulting the lounge but some of you just cant read between the lines...

Comment

there are so many fruity-ass hairdressers on this site...boohoo he said this & he said that...go crusade out in front of the dirty book store or something...

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post

Dogs>cats. Kittens even.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  im just a hard working ironworker who likes boxing & enjoys this site....im 35 & laugh when i see guys like you post stuff about me...maybe ill do some consulting for you....**** off with your pointless,im so sensitive threads! they make you look gutless & it also makes it look like you need to step away from your computer a little more...see my avatar? go see that or something...thats what i do when im bored.

Joe, I like you and your posts. I just thought it was a husch league shot at the lounge.

are we supposed to all Agree all the time?? If so, life would be very very boring.

Besides, I'm a yr older than your young ass! Listen to your elders.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I don't know why a-holes harass the pros though.

That being stated Joe Strong talks about how the entire lounge is comprised of filth..............yet he's the one making threads about how he has 2 females giving him head in his car. I'm like WTF.

Leave your high horse plox.
                    Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Sexism? You routinely brag about sleeping with multiple females.
                    This^^^^^^^^Is what you call super syain ownage.

@ Joe. NSB and the Lounge are two seperate worlds bruh. And the Lounge is the pennicle of the site. NSB is the cousin who lives in the basement and comes and goes through the back kitchen door. Besides the Shane incident had nothing to do with the Lounge. Us Loungers didn't even know that **** took place for the most part. Hell I'm just now hearin bout it.

On the real Joe, just keep the Lounge's name out ya mouth bruh, and then there won't be any problems.

Comment

Joe, I hope you or no one else really buys that excuse about boxers and managers not wanting to chat on the site because of the bad language and content of the lounge.

Doesn't it seem more likely that they just don't want to answer our question why they avoided fighter A or B in addition to other questions the truthful answers of which would make them look bad?

Even if they actually did shy away from the site because of the lounge, this is the most populated fan site as far as I know which means that if they are that offended then they need to stop being so sensitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X