Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam'Ron Article.. Does Crime Still Pay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam'Ron Article.. Does Crime Still Pay?

http://www.thekingcartel.com/music/?p=56

Let's see what you guys think

Its a good article. But I don't think this is a make or break album for Cam'ron. Its just another Cam'ron album, and for people who like his style of rap, it will be most likely be an enjoyable listen.

Comment

If it flops he becomes irrelevant .. which basically ends any mainstream career he has left. He needs a splash .

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
        If it flops he becomes irrelevant .. which basically ends any mainstream career he has left. He needs a splash .
        I basically agree... he needs to come out with some heat, alot of dudes who have been in the game for a minute need to really step theyre **** up if they want to keep cashing in... This means serious promotion, i hate to bring it up again but joe buddens put out a dope ass album and moved only 13k first week...

But on another note i think cam can still make very good music and if he really puts the work in then he should do some pretty good numbers... From what ive seen this year so far cam is planning on staying in for the long haul so we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
          its not an album thats geared toward selling....look at the singles

got it for cheap, cookin up, i hate my job....those arn't radio friendly songs.

Comment

based off of what cams been doing im guaranteeing that this album will be real nice. Cam'ron is one of the best rappers ever, hes an all time great. I cant wait until this leaks...but dont get it twisted, im coppin this too even if i gotta rob an old lady to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              based off of what cams been doing im guaranteeing that this album will be real nice. Cam'ron is one of the best rappers ever, hes an all time great. I cant wait until this leaks...but dont get it twisted, im coppin this too even if i gotta rob an old lady to pay for it.
              it will be great for people like us.(cam'ron fans) but i don't know if the mainstream will like it.....

sisforshaq is suggesting that this album is being put out to make cam'ron a big star again. I don't think that is his intent, if it was, he'd be doing his first single with Lil Wayne...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                it will be great for people like us.(cam'ron fans) but i don't know if the mainstream will like it.....

sisforshaq is suggesting that this album is being put out to make cam'ron a big star again. I don't think that is his intent, if it was, he'd be doing his first single with Lil Wayne...lol
                yea i think that was kind of funny, cam already has a solid fanbase. I can see him doing more then ross and jadakiss in his 1st week. Hes very good at marketing himself, and he seems to have a bigger buzz on the internet right now then any other rapper not named Lil wayne. I know that he wont let his fans down based on the songs hes been droppin, i cant wait for this. It should be leaking in a couple of weeks.

Comment

^your right, I'm probably underestimating his fan base size.........he definitley has some fans.

Comment

^ i was talkin about sisforshaqs post when i said i thought it was kind of funny. lol @ "if it flops he becomes irrelevant"

he gonna sell more then joe buddens, and is joe buddens irrelevant? sort of, but buddens sold about 12k his first week. I dont see cam sellin any less then 100k his first week

Comment

Working...
                    X