Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your NUMBER ONE HEAVYWEIGHT OF ALL TIME?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine would have to be Tyson I don't remember a fighter who was as exciting in my time then him..

Comment

you can make a long list of fighters who would beat both Bros. Klits. all you have to say is prime Lennox, and the list can go on and on. look at their competition vs the men Foreman and Ali, Louis and Dempsey etc. fought. Larry Holmes would knock Vitali out inside 6 rounds. anyways my all time fav. heavyweight is with out a doubt Iron Mike Tyson Kid Dynamite. if i was a little bit older i would probably go with Holmes, Ali or Foreman. Dempsey is very important also since my father gave me a pair of gloves with his signature (obviously not authentic) on them and his name stuck with me throughout my childhood. i do admire Wlad and Vitali but i wish they werent fighting such an overweight and tired group of men like Briggs (already worn and still made it through 12) Arreola (c'mon a smaller Adamek almost had him quitting) Gomez, Peters, Chambers (none dedicated in the gym and all too stalky and slow) ofcourse these brutes dominate and would be competitive in any era but i can't imagine what my list of greats would be doing to this crop of obese heavyweights. just imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
        you can make a long list of fighters who would beat both Bros. Klits. all you have to say is prime Lennox, and the list can go on and on. look at their competition vs the men Foreman and Ali, Louis and Dempsey etc. fought. Larry Holmes would knock Vitali out inside 6 rounds. anyways my all time fav. heavyweight is with out a doubt Iron Mike Tyson Kid Dynamite. if i was a little bit older i would probably go with Holmes, Ali or Foreman. Dempsey is very important also since my father gave me a pair of gloves with his signature (obviously not authentic) on them and his name stuck with me throughout my childhood. i do admire Wlad and Vitali but i wish they werent fighting such an overweight and tired group of men like Briggs (already worn and still made it through 12) Arreola (c'mon a smaller Adamek almost had him quitting) Gomez, Peters, Chambers (none dedicated in the gym and all too stalky and slow) ofcourse these brutes dominate and would be competitive in any era but i can't imagine what my list of greats would be doing to this crop of obese heavyweights. just imagine.
        Why do ppl act like this HW era is particularly bad when it is typical of HW boxing, just a couple really top notch fighters and then there is the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Why do ppl act like this HW era is particularly bad when it is typical of HW boxing, just a couple really top notch fighters and then there is the rest.
          klitsckho's are great fighters but the opposition has been absolutely putrid.

Comment

when you can't name anyone who is not a former crusierweight champion who is "in fighting shape" then you really don't have many tough fights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
              klitsckho's are great fighters but the opposition has been absolutely putrid.
              true, it really does take a little away from how good they both actually are. im sorry but (Wlad especially) fights so cautious that even guys that both he and Vitali should drop within 3 stick around for 12. Steward's attitude towards Wlad in the Chambers fight summed it up. "you can't settle for another UD, go knock this guy out already!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                Mine is Vitali Klitschko.

Dr. Eisenfaust.

I consider him the most brutal and vicious champion I've ever seen. Size, speed, intelligence, power, toughness.

I don't think anyone could take too many rounds off of him, much less beat him or stop him.

People can call Briggs old all they want, but realize Vitali was a year older.

All opinions are welcome.

Tribute to the greatest.

Thank you for that. Dr. Ironfist Vitali Klitschko is indeed the greatest heavyweight of all time.

#2 is George Foreman followed by Ali at #3.

Comment

1.Muhammad Ali *
                  2.Joe Louis
                  3.Larry Holmes

Comment

Joe louis "brown bomber"
                    This man could knock you out with his fist being about 4 inches from your jaw

Comment

Working...
                    X