No announcement yet.

Your favorite all time boxer....your generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite all time boxer....your generation

I know people will say like Muahmed Ali and Rocky Marciano etc... but pick the boxer that you have gotten to see so far with a good idea...i mean Mike Tyson is my generation but i was to young to remember anything he really did..

My Fav in all honesty is Floyd Mayweather Jr...let me explain... Im a amature boxer so i love to study the sport in order to get better and i enjoy pure skill... That being said, In what i check for in a fight, he does it. Plays D counter punches, and i also like flashy and the **** talk, i think **** talk has always been a part of the game. So Floyd would be my fav boxer.

1.Floyd
    2.Manny

those are the 2 guys ive really enjoyed since really getting into boxing...

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
    I know people will say like Muahmed Ali and Rocky Marciano etc... but pick the boxer that you have gotten to see so far with a good idea...i mean Mike Tyson is my generation but i was to young to remember anything he really did..

My Fav in all honesty is Floyd Mayweather Jr...let me explain... Im a amature boxer so i love to study the sport in order to get better and i enjoy pure skill... That being said, In what i check for in a fight, he does it. Plays D counter punches, and i also like flashy and the **** talk, i think **** talk has always been a part of the game. So Floyd would be my fav boxer.

1.Floyd
    2.Manny

those are the 2 guys ive really enjoyed since really getting into boxing...
    Mike Tyson is my All time Favouraite..

Comment

Im not mexican but my favorite fighter all-time is JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ in his prime he was a beast even floyd mayweather would say that chavez was one of the all time greats..one that im gonna put up there with chavez is sugar shane mosley. Chavez and mosley are my favorite fighter's all time...

Comment

Best fighters I've ever seen Roy Jones Jr. and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Toughest fighters I've ever seen Israel Vazquez and Arturo Gatti.

Favorite fighter of my generation - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

all time-mike tyson

right now-sugar shane mosley

Comment

all time Ali

right now roy jones jr, floyd mayweather jr, abraham, and wladimir klitschko.

Comment

Wapakman is god!

Comment

Roy Jones Jr my favorite..and the first fight I ever seen him in live he got KO'ed By Tarver. I like Floyd too because he hails from Michigan and has one of the best defenses ive ever seen. I Have high hopes for guys like Gamboa and Katsidis

Comment

Definitely Cotto or Shane Mosley. Probably Shane right now because he's on top, but Cotto's an fn warrior. He's probably the toughest fighter I've ever seen after watching him still hang in their in the Manny/****headacheato fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X