Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs vs Alexander Dimitrenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs vs Alexander Dimitrenko?

I haven't seen anything official but it looks like Briggs will be fighting Dimitrenko on May 21st. I got Briggs by KO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgf7ANDFuN/

its probably a better fight than haye v the gignajgigg fella

Comment

Damn. Thats a decent fight for Briggs. I figured they'd throw Briggs in with some random Eurobum with 12 or more L's. This is easily his best opponent since Vitali. And thats not to up this guy, but to down the guys he's been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        its probably a better fight than haye v the gignajgigg fella
        Definitely. I'm shocked that Briggs would have to face a better fighter than Haye is. I thought for sure Briggs would be fighting somebody like Sprott or maybe Sexton. Now I'm worried we're not gonna get Briggs vs Haye. If the cannon can't finish Dimitrenko off in the 1st 2 rounds I don't think he's gonna win this fight.

Comment

Wow, Haye is really trying to stop Briggs from getting to him.

Dimitrenko has the size and youth advantage. If he's hungry, he'll be tough.

Comment

That's not bad

Let's go champ

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              Wow, Haye is really trying to stop Briggs from getting to him.

Dimitrenko has the size and youth advantage. If he's hungry, he'll be tough.
              Has Dimitrenko ever showed any grit though? I haven't seen much of him to be honest but he looked pretty disinterested in there against Pulev.

Comment

oh my damn

Comment

lets go champ

Comment

Dimitrenko is of a much higher calibre than Briggs' most recent opponents.

Will be interesting to see how that goes, could see it being a problem for Briggs.

Comment

Working...
                    X