No announcement yet.

Who's gonna see interstellar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Didn't think Prometheus problem was the writing/dialogue, it was the entire plot. It answered no questions really. It was a huge disappointment for me as well though, it isn't a terrible film but it wasn't the game changer that I thought it would be.

Ridley Scott can be very hit and miss his resume has some of the greatest films in recent memory and some of the most mediocre.
    Prometheus was a massive clusterfuck of bulshittery. It started off as an Alien prequel because as George Lucas taught us, prequels are never fucking awful. Then halfway through production, not writing, production, Ridley Scott saw The Phantom Menace or something and decided that a prequel was a mistake and virtually wrote the xenomorphs out of the film. The result was a hot mess of squids, zombies and inexplicable actions by the characters all wrapped around a plot twist that made no sense.

Comment

Damn, that looks unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Judging from Nolan's resume, it couldn't possibly be that bad.
        Judging from his resume...

Let's see:

- Poor Insomnia remake in 2002

- 2012 ,a very disappointing conclusion of his Batman trilogy (The dark knight rises).

His best films (by far) , are:
        - Memento , Prestige , Inception , Dark knight , Batman begins , Following..

He's very consistent but not infallible. I'm sure his latest one will be a huge box office hit , (regardless of the film's narrative quality).

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          I always watch big budgeted movies no matter how bad the reviews are. So definitely I will watch this. I'm not expecting much with this movie though.
          You sound like the epitome of a moron

Comment

Don't even bring up Prometheus and that garbage ass movie. I was kind of on board until mid way through the film with all the ridiculous **** about that one guy coming back to life and ****ing with them back at the ship, and was completely off board by the end when they just said "**** EXPLAINING ANYTHING IN THIS MOVIE, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL PROBABLY, SO LETS JUST WRAP THIS UP". And the script had some pretty crappy writing. The only redeeming thing about that movie was Fassbender of course, and some of the visuals were really good. That's it though.

Comment

I don't think I can handle mcconaghey and Hathaway for three hours, not watching it.

Comment

shit this movie is gonna be 3 hours long damn, better be good.

Comment

I've actually become a McConaughey fan in the recent stages of his career. His performances in True Detective & Dallas Buyers Club won me over. So yeah, I'll probably see this at some point. The trailer looks...okay I guess. We'll see what the movie itself has in store.

Not to get off topic but that new Gyllenhaal flick looks pretty damn intriguing. Nightcrawler. **** looks off the chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    You forgot to mention you make 6 figures.
                    LMAO..

Comment

Working...
                    X