No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    I wonder how he is owning me if he can't simply find a post that I say that Dulorme was the best thing out there. Can you help him find one? Since obviously he can't.

You are tryin to pile up on me which these lame arguments that I'm upset at it. Find a post too on that.

You guys make it up as you go. Once you guys go into curse and race baiting means that you already lost...
    be mad at dulorme homie, lol, not at maniac, lol, maniac has done nothing to u, lol, maniac is probably your secret homie that you never knew existed and now you r insulting him, lol, maniac is a freindly youngster not taking sides, lol, dulorme on the other hand was the guy who got knokked the **** out, lol, be angry at thomas, lol, he failed you and made you look like a stupid b1tch, lol, take care my freind, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      be mad at dulorme homie, lol, not at maniac, lol, maniac has done nothing to u, lol, maniac is probably your secret homie that you never knew existed and now you r insulting him, lol, maniac is a freindly youngster not taking sides, lol, dulorme on the other hand was the guy who got knokked the **** out, lol, be angry at thomas, lol, he failed you and made you look like a stupid b1tch, lol, take care my freind, lol, nyahahahaha
      See how little you know, Maniac and I have a lil history. You fail again.

Now you enjoy and rejoice Dulorme's KO. Enjoy the fights this weekend because it is stacked.

Comment

• maniac TKO 5 street cleaner via kneeage

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          maniac TKO 5 street cleaner via kneeage
          Actully I made him quit on his a$$ on his stool.

Gang up and keep it coming, I'm just getting warmed up

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Actully I made him quit on his a$$ on his stool.

Gang up and keep it coming, I'm just getting warmed up
            your azz is so warm from from the raping maniac gave you, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• maniac by brutal kneeage tko

Comment

• LMAO.... Maniac owning that clown Street cleaner!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  LMAO.... Maniac owning that clown Street cleaner!!
                  When did he?

You guys make it up as you go.

I'm waiting...

Lets see how many of you guys will keep making fools out of your self. Not even one post the proves anything you guys are saying.

Like I said I'm waiting.......

PS there is no bigger clown than you

Comment

• can anybody post a vid of this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      LMAO.... Maniac owning that clown Street cleaner!!
                      maniac is going insane on street cleaner, lol, street cleaner has become the property of maniac, lol, street cleaner is maniacs b1tch, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X