• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Provodnikov - Bradley
    Rodriquez - Grachev
    Matthysse - Molina
    Jones - Lebedev
    Povetkin - Takam
    Yea, juiced up Felino who was still getting outboxed, good choice...

Comment

Garcia - Khan
      Tony Thompson - David Price 1
      Tony Thompson - David Price 2
      Barrera - Hamed
      Pacquiao - Hatton

Comment

Dwight Davison vs Phillip Moorefield.

I was live at Cobo when I saw it, never saw it on television afterward. The only time that I can remember feeling really sorry for a fighter. Davisn could punch with the best of them, Moorfield was just too tough for his own good.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          Yea, juiced up Felino who was still getting outboxed, good choice...
          Perhaps you did not understand the premise of this thread ; personal emotions aside it was a savage beating from the fifth round until the stoppage before the completion of the eleventh round ; the injuries Lebedev suffered required medical care for five days.

Comment

Comment

Salido vs Lopez I & II ... On Lopez's home court.

Tyson vs Alex Stewart ... Tyson was merciless and ruthless that night.

Floyd vs Gatti ... Gatti just shouldn't have taken the fight

Manny vs Cotto ... Pac was in full Beast-mode

Margarito vs Cotto ... Painful to watch, even though alleged loaded gloves tainted the win.

Forman vs Fraizer ... Smokin Joe just couldn't stay on his feet

I can go on and on, but those immediately come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Perhaps you did not understand the premise of this thread ; personal emotions aside it was a savage beating from the fifth round until the stoppage before the completion of the eleventh round ; the injuries Lebedev suffered required medical care for five days.
                It was a beating because Lebedev's eye looked monstrous and because Jones walked through Lebedev's proven power overhand left all fight. If this fight has to be mentioned it's for a losing effort against a proven cheat in favor of Lebedev.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                    It was a beating because Lebedev's eye looked monstrous and because Jones walked through Lebedev's proven power overhand left all fight. If this fight has to be mentioned it's for a losing effort against a proven cheat in favor of Lebedev.
                    I guess Levedev came in the ring looking like that then.You win.

Comment

I think 99% of the people in here will agree with me that Chino vs AB was a really satisfying fight. Just seeing Broner get a taste of humble pie was cool, I know it hasn't really humbled him, but man was it good to see him being forced to sit down and shut up, as it where. That is a recent one.

If you want to stretch it back a few years then I would say watching Margarito being bounced around by Mosley was too. I know some people would say 'if you want to see Marg get his comeuppance then watch him vs Pac and or Cotto II' but not for me man, the fight vs Shane was the one he actually got caught cheating prior too, so seeing what Shane did to him that night was great.

Froch vs Groves II was satisfying for me too, not because I dislike Groves but because the result was beyond doubt that time around and it did the job of signing off an entertaining rivalry.
                      Also, Hatton vs Tzsyu. Say what you want about Kostya being old or whatever but that fight was the one that got me into the sport and it was a huge moment for Manchester/Britain that I have good memories of.

Comment

Working...
                      X