Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my post count holding me back from being ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    If you are really concerned about this, you should consider getting yourself a life.
    And here's the Almighty himself telling people how to live again. You ever think to yourself:

"For f.ucks sake I'm a condescending alcoholic at times?"

This might be #5,000 of your posts that constitute random character attacks on other people.

Nobody here buys that you hold any moral high ground.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      And here's the Almighty himself telling people how to live again. You ever think to yourself:

This might be #5,000 of your posts that constitute random character attacks on other people.

Dude looks like Patrick star from spongebob.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        I see some posters who joined around the same time as me with two to three times more posts than me. These posters have come to become well respected around these parts.

So tell me, am I shooting myself in the foot by only averaging 8.41 posts per day?
        Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        No. You are already an ATG. I have a high post count, but by the Majority, they still see me as a total scrub.
        Originally posted by New England View Post
        have you posted your [shirtless] picture yet?
        Originally posted by Run View Post

Comment

You need to get fired from your job, shun all eligible females and move (back) into your parents' basement - basically become Anorak. You'll have plenty of time to post and come 30K you'll be well on your way to legendary Boxingscene status. Do it, son

Comment

I want to be an ATG. I just cant. Its not in me.

Comment

You're G2G in my book DM.

Comment

Can't you just up it by trolling a Floyd/Manny thread or something?

Comment

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                  Can't you just up it by trolling a Floyd/Manny thread or something?
                  I honestly can't bring myself to take part in floyd/manny discussions. It gives me a headache thumbing through the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    I honestly can't bring myself to take part in floyd/manny discussions. It gives me a headache thumbing through the comments.
                    GGG-Ward is a good option too.

I was just kidding though, and I feel your pain.

Comment

I say a around 300 posts a month is about average for a busy poster on here

Comment

Working...
                      X